Mini-Event || Last Dragonborn Standing

Mayu

Retired Admin
Sep 28, 2021
1687000138622-png.2515

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Sunday the 23rd of June 2024.
The hour will be 17:30 CET/Amsterdam time.
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the Event be?
We will play the following maps:

ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix

You can download the maps on the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP: 51.195.188.106:27015
Maps:

ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
Date: 23/06/2024
Time: 17:30 CET // 15:30 GMT+2 server time
Leader: Any willing one
Rewards: 2 Days VIP

Right before the crash we managed to win the event by 70-1! Thank you for everyone that joined!

NOTE: No, we didn't win every single stage, we won the first 2 and the last one.

Why event for maps that are overplayed anyhow:feelsbadman:
Instead of bitching about the "overplayed maps", why don't you just suggest something for future events? There was a nomination thread for the mini-events and the main event last week but nobody seemed to care about it and since there were no nominations apart from the 2 maps that Alcolo suggested (both part of an event) might as well just do an event with maps that MYSELF would play on the server and fuck everyone else amirite.

Feel free to use the discord channel for ZE, tag an admin and nominate something for the future events. I'm pretty sure you won't be ignored. But ye, everyone likes to bitch about anything and expects to get everything handed to them without contributing anything of value.

Even better, get admin and make your own events with maps that are not overplayed.

Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: mini
I didn't see the nom thread. Kindly a make squid game event then or ratescape or maybe l0v0l, if possible at the moment best korea. Literally anything but mako, cosmo canyon, paramina, paranoid, mountain, djinn, skyrim, westersand or minas. I didn't suggest any event yet because what good is it if I want to play the map but can't lead it.

Reactions: jenz