MG Bug/Suggestion Request Topic

Pan32

Bullshit Buster
Developer
Oct 3, 2017
01101110 01101111
Right.

So because I'm starting to have some trouble tracking what the fuck I need to fix / people want, that now you can just post here so I wont forget. I'll try to keep this as updated as I can and give feedback as much as I can. This diverts from the map and event suggestions as this is NOT a place to request adding maps or events (for that visit here ), but rather, requesting or suggestion light map changes or server features.

(list currently not maintained)

Done: ✅; Not addressed: ❌; Awaiting a fix: ❗;

• mg_citadel_escape_course_final
    • Fix a movelinear that flips direction ✅
    • Disable the puke inducing tube✅
  • mg_dinks_course_finall
    • Remove start door ✅
    • Remove kill button ✅
  • mg_double_course_final
    • Speed up the level start ✅
    • Fix the water pit HP button ✅
    • Bump up the lasers damage ✅
    • Open up the second part of the map ✅
    • Reset times ✅
  • mg_jacs_multigames_rfix
    • Add autorespawn during spawn fase ✅
  • mg_n64_goldeneye_v2
    • Add autorespawn during spawn fase ✅
  • mg_nimafa_2_final_fix_css
    • Remove ending global killer ✅
  • mg_school_course_b2
    • Remove vent RNG ✅
  • mg_warmcup_headshot
    • Bad Cliping on Dust Level ✅
      • Replaced the version with mg_warmcup_headshot1, which seems to improve on the issue

Last edited:
Look at this asshole go with the Sonic Islands port. I'll have you know, I literally sent it to him 3 YEARS AGO along with many other ports (dans course, kane's course, many more) and fixes made by me. But because he's a self-centered cuck, communication here is a huge a problem. The push-back for mappers is outright hostile by the staff. So enjoyable to watch the server gradually plowing through towards the goal of having 0 active players. Not trying to have a conversation here, just saw an opportunity to take a shit on this server and its pathetic little admins.:D

Reactions: IgglePiggle
Look at this asshole go with the Sonic Islands port. I'll have you know, I literally sent it to him 3 YEARS AGO along with many other ports (dans course, kane's course, many more) and fixes made by me. But because he's a self-centered cuck, communication here is a huge a problem. The push-back for mappers is outright hostile by the staff. So enjoyable to watch the server gradually plowing through towards the goal of having 0 active players. Not trying to have a conversation here, just saw an opportunity to take a shit on this server and its pathetic little admins.:D

:iregretmylife2:

The only part I'm confused really is who's the asshole, the mapper or the staff? Othewise, thank you for your feedback.

I did some research on my maps folder, and you're actually correct, you did send me your sonic port and I did get it and not add it, and the reason I believe I didn't add it was because as you said it yourself, there were some error spamming related to the water textures. I'm not after rejecting your ports (proof of that is colors_css and bob4_fix, which have been running on the server for a long time).

However, as you can self evidently see from your post, you act insanely entitled and as if we owe you something. There are multiple snippets of evidence from both me and Daz and even publicly showcasing that and, to be honest, I'm pretty sure that kind of behaviour probably just made me completely ignore anything past that.

Take Rix as a example (the guy who ended up making the sonic port that is running on mg at the moment): he ports maps (which at this point, if my math is not too much off, around 10 to 20 maps?) and sends them to me or publishes and let's me know about them. I thank him and test them and report any issues that I found on the map from testing and if it's worth a new version to be compiled. If I take a bit more time, he's patient and feedback that I might have wrong, he corrects me so I can learn something with it. No insulting, no denegration, no dicksucking, just a simple transaction between two people.