Mega-Event Poll for Santa's Difficulty

How do you want to outplay me?

• Normal

• Extreme

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippër

スカー藩主
Veteran Admin
Sep 2, 2018
Portugal
Sup.

As you all know, your favorite "RIPPER OUTPLAYED 3.0" is about to come, and this year we decided to see what the hell you want to do with it.
The Mega-Event thread will be done as soon as possible, but it is already decided that Santa will be played on Sunday, 18th of December.

Pretty simple:
- Do you want Normal? *vomits in French*
- Or do you want EXTREME!? (only super mega duper God believers either Catholics or Muslims are recognized if voted because Jews are what they are and specially because jenz is "secretly" one)

You have until Thursday, 15th of December, 23:59 CET to vote.
Happy "Democracy" :wlenny:

why can't we just play both, normal should literally be 4:0, it would work as a warm up and then we play the real shit, and if somehow we can't manage to win extreme at least we will have won normal mode
I also thought about that and was thinking to dedicate the whole Sunday afternoon to Santa, but didn’t seem fair since we have other maps to play and not everyone likes the map.

• Dislike
Reactions: Life is a Bitch
its a map that is basicly restricted all of the year do you really think people are going to complain if we play the full map

its a map that is basicly restricted all of the year do you really think people are going to complain if we play the full map
Not entirely but we have around 14 maps to be divided in two days (Saturday and Sunday). Obviously, we will leave easier maps for Sunday so people can tryhard for Santa after without being burned, but the entire map seems too much

If somehow players vote for Normal instead of Extreme, would you add similar kickers like the ones from GFL? (1 Rocket and 1 Herder was at GFL, it can be something similar like this)

Are you serious? Why you select to Santa event literally on the day of the final of the World Cup?

1670824447952.png

How you even come up with this idea...?

Reactions: Charon IV
Hello, I'm not here on the 18th, can we move the event to january the 15th please?
Thanks.
The Mega-Event will occur the weekend before Christmas, it's the only date we could come up with. Obviously we wouldn't do the Mega-Event on 23, 24 and 25

After discussing, we decided to play the whole map. If we get stuck on Normal, we split the rewards. Hopefuly you'll get more motivated to beat the map and outplay my ass xd

Status
Not open for further replies.