Oct 23, 2016
Russia
1. General information.
- Maus or Midnight runner
-STEAM_0: 1: 55805927
-CSS ZE
- Several hours a day.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I believe that the Unloze server, on which I now spend a lot of time, is the best zombie escape server of all at the moment, I have long liked the server, I also want to help players in passing maps and help newly arrived players on the server.I like all the server settings, and all the people who play there all the time

3. What is your past experience and what else can help us if you are an administrator?
I was an admin on Nide for several years. I like to help new and old players as much as possible, and I don't like people who Troll and stop other players from playing. I want the server to remain as cool and never die

4. Can you play during busy hours?
Yes, if I'm not at work. I can definitely play half a day

5. Imagine yourself as a new admin who suspects that the player is deliberately inflating the air .
if a player trolls and prevents other people from playing, then first I will talk to him, give him a warning, if he does not understand, then he will be punished. Also if I am not sure, I will discuss it with another admin who is online on the server

6. Other stuff and/or last words. a month ago, I already applied here, and I was not taken because I abused FF Maps on the Nide server, but I want to say that this is already in the past and I have already fixed it, now I spend more time on Unloze, and play all of the maps

7. Thank you for reading my application !!!

Happy Holidays to all

Last edited:
Reactions: Kip
Write another application (edit your current one) This seems rather lacking and does not show much interest at all. You copied your old app.
I'll give you a week to change it and write another one. Atleast a bit of text should be a thing and not rushed like this or copied from your old one.

Just think of you applying for a Job and write something that will peak the interest of the people that you apply for.

Reactions: Jan and William! :D
Write another application (edit your current one) This seems rather lacking and does not show much interest at all. You copied your old app.
I'll give you a week to change it and write another one. Atleast a bit of text should be a thing and not rushed like this or copied from your old one.

Just think of you applying for a Job and write something that will peak the interest of the people that you apply for.
also if I am not sure, I will discuss it with another admin who is online on the server.

Toxics and trolls EZE wants Admin here but here they don't get recommended attempt in 2030
Remember: to be Bad is easy to be Good is difficult

Toxics and trolls EZE wants Admin here but here they don't get recommended attempt in 2030
Remember: to be Bad is easy to be Good is difficult
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.