Mapping contest

$==SAhOK==$[Sg]

New User
Jan 3, 2019
Russia
zakazzz.jpg

Good day CS:S ZE players.

SIBGamers, announces a mapping contest. This idea was back in 2014, but then the idea did not take the necessary turns. As a result, it is not possible to implement it financially. The idea for these years has not disappeared, and was in my head all the time. Now that there is an opportunity to Finance this competition, I decided that it's time to do it. Now the prize Fund of this competition is 475 dollars. This money was invested by me personally. But we are also open to other sponsors, any amount will increase our prize pool. Perhaps at the end of this contest, the prize money will be even better, or we will add a couple more places for the winners.
Now there are 3 prizes.

• 1 place - 250 $
  • 2nd Place - 150 $
  • 3rd Place - 75 $

Rules:
  • you can use your old maps only if they were not played on the servers. (They were not seen by the world). And you should also indicate this so that the judges can fairly evaluate your work.
  • It is forbidden to copy (modify) other maps that were previously issued. We want to see new ideas and new maps. Continuation of similar maps is welcome if they are made from scratch. An example of such maps. (ze_fapescape_v1_2 > ze_fapescape_rote)
  • You should add a picture that explains that the map was made specifically for the contest. (the picture will be below.) Also add the names of the contest sponsors separately. You can place it in any visible place.
  • Maps must be uploaded to Gamebanana and be sure to indicate that this map was made for the contest.
  • The contest will start on December 1 and run until March 31. You must upload your maps no later than Wednesday, March 31. 4 months are allocated for creating maps.
Rules that you can not follow. What I describe here is not how it will not affect the judging.

• Make this map exclusive to CS:S ZE, at least for 6 months. And only then import to CS: GO.
  • It would be great if the map had about 3 levels.
  • New ideas. (At the end, you can add not only lasers, but also hard work of the team to win.)
How will the maspsbe evaluated?

• Gameplay - (on SIBGamers servers)
  • Design and atmosphere.
  • Sounds, textures, and music.
  • Technical component, how much the map is made correctly.

With respect sahok

I only see this topic now but genuine respect to you for doing this Sahok!

Very interested in the new beauties that will be created because of this contest!

Reactions: Maus