Map request

Hello

What server are you suggesting this for ?

If ZR server, then that can make sense and why not adding them (they seem very large though)

But if ZE, while these maps look cool, they are not directly made for ZE.
So there wouldnt be a gameplay that work on a ZE server.
Maybe they come with props which can work for ZM mode, but we dont have that either.

Hello,

I've been playing on the 135.125.188.157:27015 server for several years now (I'm a Root (Tlse-FR or Bragon3169 or geds3169 or Sasquatch).

Concerning the maps, I don't know if they are made for one type or another, I'll let you be the judge.

When I first played Zombie Escape, I played a similar map, where you had to escape from the Red Queen's room.

Now I'm unable to find it again, but I do know that it was really terrible to play on both the human and Zombie sides, and very difficult.

So I'll leave it to you to see what you can bring to this kind of map, which I think will bring a bit of fun back to the server, which is sometimes deserted. The maps are also too often played, in my opinion (you lose the taste).

I found this video that pretty much shows what it looked like:

and maps similar on gamebanana:

Small question, I'm hypersensitive to light, would it be possible if feasible to add an option to remove the effects of incendiary grenades on Zombies (it destroys my eyes very quickly, causing ophthalmic migraines). I don't know if it's possible to do this by default via the CMDs, as with modifying graphics, but if it could be made possible, I'd be very grateful, and so would my eyes :peepowink: .

Thank you for your interest in my request and for taking the time to reply.

PS: tu me forces a répondre en Anglais XD

Last edited:
Small question, I'm hypersensitive to light, would it be possible if feasible to add an option to remove the effects of incendiary grenades on Zombies (it destroys my eyes very quickly, causing ophthalmic migraines). I don't know if it's possible to do this by default via the CMDs, as with modifying graphics, but if it could be made possible, I'd be very grateful, and so would my eyes :peepowink: .
https://unloze.com/threads/fps-boost-with-low-resolution-fire-particles-and-explosions.2778/

you can use the edited particle probably

as for the maps, as said they would probably not really work as ze, especially since they are made for gmod in the first place, so different spawnpoints system (cant work without editing).
could probably be played as a random test, like we sometimes played default css maps with zombie