Mac10 deserves a buff.

Feb 3, 2021
United Kingdom
does anyone remember the shit surfing event? when everyone had mac10? well,the mac10, it was actually good when it had more ammo. I don't get why it has the same ammo as tmp., in my opinions, it should have 50 or possibly more ammo, and a slight knockback boost.

Still waiting for me to the "zammo" to come back but yeah, some change can be good for this weapon

Edit : Tmp got his buff and nerf, so let's try with the Mac 10 maybe
+1

does anyone remember the shit surfing event? when everyone had mac10? well,the mac10, it was actually good when it had more ammo. I don't get why it has the same ammo as tmp., in my opinions, it should have 50 or possibly more ammo, and a slight knockback boost.
this can be a good change if admins would do it so more players can play with the weapon

But imo i would still prefer the tmp
but the mac has potential
good suggestion

weapon balancing is always a painful and dreadful thing. My own personal opinion is just that we should try a period with default ammunition again where 90% of people just use p90 but as you can see that not how it is. I dont think any dev currently really has any urge to touch weapon balancing again. Maybe somebody will hear you out, who knows. But honestly its not something we even discussed at all so far.

Reactions: William! :D