Lv.100 Crobat Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: Lv. 100 Crobat
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57689460
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: I don't know what you guys mean with this question, but if its relate to when I play. CDT Timezone or GMT (-5:00), around 16:00 to 22:00 server time.
2. Why do you want to be an admin? Got recommended by Tendub. He told me that UNLOZE need some admins for NA hours, I've been thinking about it and I came with the decision of applying for admin on the ZE Server. I will still however, be loyal to GFL; As is my first CSS ZE Community. Basically I can be active everyday except for days where GFL organize their events or decide to populate their server.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
  1. Server Admin in the CSGO Zombie Escape Server for Syndicate Gamers around 2015 to 2016 and Server Staff (Manager) for it from 2016 to 2018.
  2. Currently Server Admin and Event Organizer for the GFL CSS Community.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Because it is for NA Hours, I can play during that time, but it usually depends, I'm well aware when I have to apply mutes or gags on spammers if they're told to stop and they don't listen. When it comes to admin disrespect, I personally don't mind, but if I keep getting attacked I will surely take action on certain players who are disrespecting me.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you:

The first thing would be to check the kill feed during the rounds using the console, when it comes to inflating it is very risky to make the assumption if its not being watched all the time. Mostly depends on maps, but as a brand new admin, I would ask a superior for advice.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

I hope you guys can understand that I can have some days free if GFL organize like an event or decide to pop their server, aside from that, I'm a shitty mapper and ported the worst maps to CSS.

Are you even active during NA hours? Out of all my nightly sessions, I have never seen you play on unloze at NA time. :thonk:

Don't get me wrong, I think you are well aware of how to administrate on a server. I'm just not very sure you ever play on unloze at those times.

Reactions: TwinPeaks<3
Are you even active during NA hours? Out of all my nightly sessions, I have never seen you play on unloze at NA time. :thonk:

Don't get me wrong, I think you are well aware of how to administrate on a server. I'm just not very sure you ever play on unloze at those times.
More like the early NA Hours, but I can attempt to join during late EU Hours, obviously there is gonna be more prefferences. When you are an admin to the server, I was told to not became an "slave" for the server, which for me was pretty much the case when I was on Syndicate Gamers, but to join there whenever you feel likely, of course, unless the server is in a need of an admin.

Reactions: William! :D
some things happened today and I'll answer tomorrow.
Add me on steam meanwhile

Status
Not open for further replies.