Love as junior admin on ze

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Yo

We had a discussion between admins and plan on making @love junior admin on ze. However before proceeding i first want to make this public thread to announce it. The thread only serves the purpose of running 2-3 days before we most likely proceed. This is a short chance to says something about it in case somebody cares. If no meaningfull objections are heard in 2-3 days time we proceed with making him junior admin.

Reactions: Meir, Bane and Lisa
I didn't have time to write on discord so decided to give a feedback here. He is very active and didn't see any disrespect from him. But I have seen him knifing zombie forward couple of times (f.e random) but maybe unintentionally, not sure now so I don't wanna give a wrong assumption, I could watch demos to check it out but honestly I trust him with taking the admin job seriously.

Reactions: jenz
Love is genuinely a good guy. He has a decent behaviour, he doesn't troll and he will most likely cover your back in every map. I know that he did some knife moments like Lysa mentioned, some of them were mistakes and the other ones when the team lost map rounds.

I know that I don't join often, but I know he's usually quiet which can be kind of a downside of an admin because you need to give the players the feeling they can talk to you with little to no problems, but I am sure he can change it. Probably he did when he decided to apply for admin, but this is my opinion about him

Reactions: Meir, jenz and Lisa
well we went ahead and added Love to the junior team. There should be a simmiliar thread in some weeks from now when he gets closer to the end of his junior period.

Love gave me once a pretty good blowjob after meeting him in the club so ye can only recommend him to the admin team