New User
Jun 11, 2019
Germany
1. General Information.
-Prinzessin
-Forum Account Link - unloze.com/members/prinzessin.2377/
- STEAM ID -U:1:176053915
- UNLOZE - MG (Minigames)
2. Why do you want to be an admin? I am very good in helping people and when it comes to being serious that’s not a problem. I want to keep the server a fun place to play on, for other players and also for myself!

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I have been an admin on different games. Garry’s mod - Deathrun server. I have played the role of being a normal admin. Garry’s Mod - Bunny hop server. Normal admin. Minecraft - Also have played a role of a normal admin in a big Community. When it comes to being experienced is, i can be very professionall.

4. Other stuff and/or last words. The server contains lots of fun people and admins. I’d love to take a part in it and make it even more fun. I’m a really active person and have time to put in on this.

Reactions: Glory and Revo
i had kinda hoped a GA or dazkhar would inform about anything here, as far as i know dazkhar just wishes to give it a little bit more time.

Reactions: prinzessin
As i said on discord, at the moment she was creating this thread, she was talking on mg with Pan and i and yes, i said i would like to talk with her a little bit more before giving an answer.
I said it to her in game and i said it on discord to the rest of the team.

Right now, i don't think we need more admins on mg but considering the hours you play on the server, it could be useful. So we'll see.

Reactions: jenz and prinzessin
Status
Not open for further replies.