kONY ADMIN APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

kONY

Active User
Mar 10, 2019
Finland
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: kONY
-Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AINOAOIKEAKONY/
-Server(s) you are applying for: CS:S ZR / 151.80.230.149:27016
2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.
I play on your zr server almost every day and i hate cheaters.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
I have been admin on 2 finnish jailbreak servers 2011-2014.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?
Yes

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.
If i ever suspect someone using cheats, I will spectate them long time, then i warn them, If he denies it I will ban him. I have over 11k hours experience on all cs.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
I'm pretty confident that I would be good admin because I have played css since 2006 .

Hey Kony,
Thanks for the interest you're bearing to the server and for applying again. How are you these days?
You said you hate cheaters and you already mentioned previously you saw bots on the server. Is that still the case? If yes, how do you spot them exactly?

I know you play a lot on the server and i'm glad you're appreciating it.

You said you hate cheaters. Did you spot any on the server?
Why would you like to become admin on it?
You have any improvement suggestion to make the zr server better?

Reactions: TheSilentBang
Your application has been accepted.
You will have a 1 month trial starting today which i will potentially extend for another month.

Check Discord to get some information and contact us there when you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.