KomodoKingZ/Komodo-A-Hawk Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. General Information :
-Nickname : KomodoKingZ
-Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:219619507
-Server(s) applying for : Zombie Escape [ZE]
-Current Activity : As online as possible.

2. Why do I want to be admin :
I want to be admin to make the UNLOZE ZE Server as good as possible. I want to make UNLOZE free out of annoying mic spammers and cheaters. Thoeople don't actually belong here. They don't deserve the fun of zombie escape. I will also want to bring back the golden age of zombie escape. I hope to better everyday.

3. Past Experience :
I've got some experience from admins like Vanster and Dazhkar. I learned from them how to be a good admin. I don't want to be a useless admin. I may also balance high cooldown maps. I will make my opportunity as worthful forever.

4. Can I play during edgy hours:
Yes, I can play during edgy hours. I like waking up early. 1am-2am is possible. I will try my best.

5. If I suspect a player that has inflated at purpose:
I will warn him. If he still rejects untill the 3rd warning, I will make hard choices for him to choose. I'll make sure he's serious at this moment. Consequences are consequences as always.

6. Other Stuff :
Thank you for reading my application. Even if you reject, it's okay. I will try my best as being admin if i'm accepted. Also, sorry i f there's anything wrong with my grammar or spelling. Thank you. For more info about me, please reply.

Last edited:
Hello Komodo!

First and foremost, thank you for applying. Please wait patiently while me and the rest of the Senior Admin team review your application. I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: Komodo-A-Hawk
Status
Not open for further replies.