Jumpin' Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin'

Admin
Oct 23, 2019
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
- Jumpin'
- 76561198070998422 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/IamJumpin/
- ZE
- Daily connected

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
The reason I apply today is because I'm a lover of this game since my 14yo, and I want to eliminate any bad distraction that people can face in game : cancer people that are ruining the gameplay, or map bug. As I am mostly everyday online and since there are not always an admin connected nowardays, my admin acceptation might be usefull for Unloze.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
Maybe 7 years ago, I was admin for around 2 years on the ZM mode server from my old team "Deadly Hunterz". With this in mind, I've always tried to be the fairest admin possible.
Since I've practise my admin right in ZM, I don't know the whole type of command possible in ZE, but I guess I know all the basic one and it could be enough to help the server.

4. Can you play during late hours?
I never play between 23-9 CET. Except this range, I can play randomly anytime since I'm often working from home. That could be a plus for Unloze as there are rarly an admin connected in the morning.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
It depends on what rule he is breaking. Explaining to those players the mistake they did is often the first thing to do from my point of view.
For a forward knifing/item trolling, I will knifeban/eban him from at least 20 minutes and warn him about a biggest sanction on the next time he do it.
For a chat/mic spammer (not talking about lenny), I will first warn him, and apply an extended mute or a simple kick.
Etc..
Of course I will make sure that my choices are the good one, the fairest one, that I'm not wrong about him, before applying any sanction. If I have any doubt, I will consult a senior Admin to make the best decision.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
I would like to thank you, even if I'm declined, for the good job the community is making to keep this very old game as an updated and fresh game (event, map creation, etc..). I'm really happy to play there and we have the best fresh style gameplay ever.

Thank you for reading me, and merry Christmas to everybody !

Jumpin'

Last edited:
Greetings Jumpin',

Your application has been Accepted.

You'll be reached soon by one of the members of the Senior Admin Team to explain you the guidelines and further more.

Status
Not open for further replies.