Jaguar's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaguarMate

New User
Aug 6, 2017
Sweden
Hello guys!
h t t p s : / / u n l o z e . c o m / m e m b e r s / j a g u a r m a t e . 1 1 7 8 /
My in-game name is Jaguar, Im from Hungary and Im 15 years old. Im learning english and my native language is Hungarian.
Why I want to become an admin on Unloze:
Because I love playing ZE and this community is a 2nd home for me where I can come chill and have fun with my friends after a hard day of School.
I know im not the best but im not the worst.
I started playing ZE two years ago.
I have almost 800 hours in CS:GO.

Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
https://unloze.com/threads/official-csgo-ze-admin-application-thread.710/

come on.... how hard is it to follow a tiny bit of instruction.

If you dont have 3 posts yet you cant post links, if you still want to make an admin application, just follow the template and make a hole in the steam ID and the Forum account. That way they should not be links, you have proved your capeable of posting them and it should be fine. You can also just make 3 random posts and then you are able to make links. But just, please follow the format.

Reactions: Glacius Verglas
Like @jenz said use the template and edit your app.

Now to your Application.

Your application looks rather poor the way you formulate yourself and the reasons why you should be admin. It looks like your were to lazy to write more stuff, which is not good since your are applying for admin. You could have at least written about what you could do as an admin and how you could handle the different circumstances as an admin. You also stated in your application that you learing english which is nice but, looking at your application you can see your english is a bit off.

This is why i think you shouldn't be admin, So It's a No from me.

- Dark Red

Reactions: jenz
Status
Not open for further replies.