Is justice enough?

Is he guilty or not ?

• Total voters

Fresov™

New User
Feb 2, 2017
Norway
In these dark times of CSS zombie escape event. We witnessed a tragic loss due to coarse leading of the man himself William. Im so sad to convey this to every one ho wasent there..... And that the tragic loss for over 20 people to loss their free event VIP. So we demand true justice for his crime against these people. A crime that is so grotesque that not even the Devil himself can make it up.

So the big question is. should William stand accountable for the loss or is he free of charge???? vote NOW!!!

On behalf of SOVFRE and all victims.

William is innocent, all of you ran over the edge like sheeps and now you can't handle the reality of your own actions so you blame William for not telling you, common sense is what you people need

Sincerely yours,

Mother zombie Kaka :lenny:

why does kaka have a weeb gif. its a bigger crime for me. so free william, not guilty
I'm just using it to bait all the weebs so i can call them weebs, you should do the same blizz ;)

I am outraged from what I witnessed tonight. Yet again, the three letters in front of William's name explain everything. Always the same people, all was planned by these devilish people. William will now proudly tell to his giffiel homies he sabotaged unlose event.
Can you look yourself in a mirror after what you've done William? Are you satisfied after what you accomplished? You can't solo bisounours so you miserably attempted to lead everyone to death so you could get a solo but you pathetically failed. You are not on the same level as The Calculating God. Pitiful.
William should pay 1 month VIP to everyone who died because of his selfishness to clean himself from all his sins. 3 months for the frenchies. That's the only condition to save you from the public execution.
:angerynut:

In these dark times of CSS zombie escape event. We witnessed a tragic loss due to coarse leading of the man himself William. Im so sad to convey this to every one ho wasent there..... And that the tragic loss for over 20 people to loss their free event VIP. So we demand true justice for his crime against these people. A crime that is so grotesque that not even the Devil himself can make it up.

So the big question is. should William stand accountable for the loss or is he free of charge???? vote NOW!!!

On behalf of SOVFRE and all victims.
(╭☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )╭☞ dont talking please (╭☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )╭☞

• Haha
Reactions: Tom and William! :D