• i don't mind

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D()G@N

Hello fellow ZE players out there,

Yes it's damn D()G@N with a changing suggestion again. Fuck me right.

Well as we all know there were several changes in the near past which made settings quite easier (no failnades, shooting through each other). This time I suggest this to make it bit harder again. It's simple: I would like to increase the health points regeneration on zombies (not the HP itself).

I am sure you all realized that on narrow maps (like hsc, sunlight etc.) zombies get killed pretty easily. Even on other more more opened maps it happens often. This makes it way easier to defend cause some zombies don't !zspawn right away and wait until it happens automatically. Also on many maps you get teleport back when you respawn. This setting has a big impact on defending and changing it will align more than some expect.

In my opinion on ZE it shouldn't be easy to kill zombies. This would grant us more challenge playing on this server. I mean we are on the point where we beat all maps with a decent team/leader, which is good don't get me wrong. But we can have it bit harder if you ask me. I also know that people (me included) enjoy to kill zombies, but I think if we increase the HP Regen it's better. I hope you guys agree with me.

Please vote and tell me what you think.

Changing this wont really change alot, because regen only kicks in as soon as zombies arent getting shot anymore..

Reactions: egyFM
Changing this wont really change alot, because regen only kicks in as soon as zombies arent getting shot anymore..

it will. just let them regen if when they get shot. i mean when you come to an end of stage and zombies got shot a lot they will have low hp which will made the final parts easier. if they constantly regen hp they won't die so easily.

So is this gonna happen? Just increase it a little bit. We could test for some days maybe :=)

meh, 50% yes is very weak tbh. If it were like 70% that wanted that change i would not mind doing it. But it sounds so trivial.

Reactions: D()G@N
i guess it would kind of be on over due time to switch the weeb player model out. Its not going to happen tonight but i could talk with zuff about it tommorow. If you think it sounds a bit unfair that i just directly talk with zuff about it instead of involving everybody, well uhm i guess you are right. that is indeed a bit unfair, sorry about that.

I don't care about what it'd be changed to but something in the current one makes it unable to be transparent. #[Internalized Oppression]

voted yes. might encourage zombies to play more aggressively. below 1000hp you can't really do much as a zombie (your only choices being either suicide or avoid being shot for basically the entire duration of the round), so a higher regen could help people get back into the action faster.

it won't really have an effect in situations where zombies are being pummeled into a wall by bullets, so I don't see any harm in doing this.

EDIT: it could actually be interesting to experiment with settings where zombies have lower health but VERY high regen, but I guess that's another discussion.

In some maps, if im low hp a a zombie, I just do !spec and then respawn to ge back at full health.

A faster regen would be cool. Maybe only on tryhard/level maps

Reactions: D()G@N and D3J4de
I voted no.
But if I'm honest, whether there's more regen or not, it won't make a difference anyway.
ZE is not a question of damage, it's a question of knockback. Humans still have to defend with proper teamwork, zombies still have to charge.

Reactions: Dazhkar and qlimaX
I voted no.
But if I'm honest, whether there's more regen or not, it won't make a difference anyway.
ZE is not a question of damage, it's a question of knockback. Humans still have to defend with proper teamwork, zombies still have to charge.

It's not. If zombies die easily, need to zspawn and make their way to the humans can have a serious impact. Especially on maps where the tp is far behind (for example Minas). When during a hold like 25% of the zombies die and these zombies need at least 15 seconds or more to get back to the humans it makes a huge difference tho. No one realizes this much but trust me this setting made some holds much easier, mostly last holds cause zombies got hit many times and didn't regen much during the stage. This has a bigger impact than you guys think.

Alright.
All classes for zombies have been granted a 100% buff to both regen and "on-infect" regen.
Additionally, Nemesis regen and "on-infect" regen values have been adjusted.
Please report back to me if these changes somehow end up affecting game-play too much.

Reactions: Martin and D()G@N
I can also say from experience that sometimes you are just too low on hp to keep pressuring human team without getting insta-gibbed. Increasing hp regen would allow you to play more tactically by staying back for a moment to regen your health, so you can push again as a zombie.

Reactions: tb and D()G@N
Playing the whole morning, didnt feel a big difference on human side except you dont get more kill like before but anyway.
But on zm side yeah it's better to have that kind of regen, you can hide a bit wait for the hp to regen and go back to fight.

@Glacius
Hey Glacius, could you please change back the zombie hp on nemesis maps?
Boatescape is pretty much unplayable, because zombies can almost swim to the final island with over 100000 hp.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.