I'm here to bitch and you can't stop me xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2017
So during this last minas session, Titties decided it was a good idea to slay me and around 10 other people right before the last hold because he thought we couldn't win. Bottom line is, we had the same amount of people since the dark room hold and he decided to slay 5 minutes later when we still had gandalf and a nuke to use.
He specifically said bitching about it in the forums wouldn't do jack shit but anyway, I'm all about bitching about braindead admins, it's kind of my thing.

Feel free to do whatever you feel like with this information, I don't really care.

Should have slayed earlier in order to save time. The run from dark room the final hold is easy its not surprising if no one dies. If rog was comming youre fucked even with dalf and wk nuke. If zombies outnumbered ya 2 to 1 you were pretty much screwed as well. With 10 people it was pretty much over. Minas is at endgame and all players know the most cancer tactics out there.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Dude they were +40 zombies plus balrog so no chance.
Balrog would have killed you at the door, and even if you were lucky enough to pass it, the nazguls would have slaughtered your ass.
The only thing that you could complain about is that the slay wasn't earlier but who cares anyways

Reactions: Tom
The belrog was standing on top of the door. Who gives a fuck about Minas anyways? I’m also right. Bitching about this, like this, has done nothing.

Reactions: Jayz
how have you been dovakhin? its been a while, is everything going alright in your life? what have you been up to since the last time that i saw you all these years ago
Sup jenny, everything is fine, how you doin?

The belrog was standing on top of the door. Who gives a fuck about Minas anyways? I’m also right. Bitching about this, like this, has done nothing.
If you dont give a fuck about minas, why would you even take the time to be there and randomly slay when you understand nothing about the map?
You do realize I did this because I don't actually want to report you, I just wanted to make sure you realized how dumb that slay was, but apparently common sense isn't so common as of these days xd

Status
Not open for further replies.