(Idea for mappers) ze_naruto_ultimate

Hey mappers, I have this idea about this naruto-themed map that has 3 stages. For the first stage there will be an Orochimaru bossfight. For the second stage, there will be a Pain bossfight. For the third stage, there will be an Obito bosfight. For the last stage, there will be a Madara bossfight with lazers at the end.

It will be a good recreation map in my opinion.

Hey mappers, I have this idea about this naruto-themed map that has 3 stages. For the first stage there will be an Orochimaru bossfight. For the second stage, there will be a Pain bossfight. For the third stage, there will be an Obito bosfight. For the last stage, there will be a Madara bossfight with lazers at the end.

It will be a good recreation map in my opinion.
Well it's your idea, you can try to create it :p

Reactions: Struppi
with lazers at the end.
with lazers at the end.
with lazers at the end.
with lazers at the end.
with lazers at the end.
with lazers at the end.

Maybe if I spam it enough, mappers will not forget to add this original never before seen idea onto their new maps. Yes.

Aren't you forgetting a Kaguya Ōtsutsuki "final" stage? Of course with lots of lasers, because a map without them is doomed. Smh.

I'll do it.

I'll build it.

I'll 3d print it.

And then I'll piss on it.

Jokes aside. Having bosses every stage is horrible level-design.
Make maps fun through clever level design, not bosses or materias.

it's a pity my computer broke down more than half a year ago because of unloze autizm otherwise I would have built ze_unloze_escape_v1 etc
( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )

I would love to create this map together with you but I don't have a computer at the moment it's broken
my parents took it from me until I bought my own for myself sorry
乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ 乁║ ˙ 益 ˙ ║ㄏ

if I can help in something else not related to the computer you can contact me I can find some information for this map ze_unloze_escape_beta1

i promise you if you do this map you will be remembered as the mapper with the most played map there existed.

of course everything has a price you will be hated by most of the people. but do you really care about the most people ? most people are mid class.

they exist to serve the upper class of people they will always be jealous. because the mid class knows that they suck and they just work their longtime life for the upper class.

so they are jealous or they are dumb and dont even realise that they are slaves for the upper class people. just tell them often enough that they are living a worthy life and they will believe it.

regular people exist to work for upper class people so they can have a good life. thats how a system works.

here is the idea just combine westersand v8 last stage. v7 last stage mako last stage and cosmo canyon last stage together as a map. and you will get the most attention and you will be remembered.

Reactions: IgglePiggle
@The Calculating God
Here's a better idea.
Nobody gives a fuck about what you say, until you show us you can do backwards laser solo.
I won't stop pestering you about this, and you won't ever be the best in anyone's eyes until you can do this. Fucking loser. :smug: