I am a very dumb person

Hassan

Professional Zombie Escape Idiot
Apr 2, 2017
Broadmoor Mental Health Hospital
such a boring topic who cares about vanster. instead you should talk about H-A-S-S-A-N i m the most important person in your mind. its all about me. i have the most solos in all the ff maps i m the best. i m the best in everything that i do. just look my screenshoots https://steamcommunity.com/id/iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD/screenshots/.
i take what i want because i deserve it. i dont accept any rules i do whatever i want because i deserve it.
i was born to live my life as a king i live to be the best in everything that i do. there is nothing i cant get because there is nothing i cant do
BC8611F334556A4DD8CFE0970F32275256CBF283
. other people only exist to serve me. praise H-A-S-S-A-N

Last edited:
you arent that smart right? you should look my screenshoots instead of talking nonsense. i got the most solos in all the ff maps i prooved that i m the best i was the best in all the death ze servers.

i showed it to everyone i m the best. its only me its all about me. nobody is great and has talent like me. its my right to take advantage over other people . because i m superior to them i m better than them i m special . nobody is like me i m the best.

as long as it fits my interests everything is good thats important. other people exist to serve me.

i deserve a better treatment than other people because i m special i m the best.

If you gonna solo westersand v7.2-v8 god stage with backwards lasers with m249 in your hands, you are real god

nobody cares about your feelings its all about me. as long as i m happy everything is great. doesnt matter if youre suffering because you are not important.

its all about me only i m important. you should sacrifice yourself for me because its worth it.

I'm physically capable of raping you, in a room where you're isolated with me only keeping you company, your screenshots won't manifest physically or metamorphose into physical obstacles that would keep me away from raping you, i would do it and enjoy every bit of it! Be scared so called god, a mere rapist can humiliate you.

Reactions: tom13king