I am a very dumb person

Hassan Jul 13, 2020

1. Hassan

Hassan Professional Zombie Escape Idiot Member

such a boring topic who cares about vanster. instead you should talk about H-A-S-S-A-N i m the most important person in your mind. its all about me. i have the most solos in all the ff maps i m the best. i m the best in everything that i do. just look my screenshoots https://steamcommunity.com/id/iLoVeMaKoAndWestersanD/screenshots/.
    i take what i want because i deserve it. i dont accept any rules i do whatever i want because i deserve it.
    i was born to live my life as a king i live to be the best in everything that i do. there is nothing i cant get because there is nothing i cant do[​IMG] . other people only exist to serve me. praise H-A-S-S-A-N

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. Moltard

Moltard Developer Developer Mapper

Isnt this the same screenshot you show off with, since 3 years ?

Still no new solo ?

So much for a pro

3. :oceanman:

4. FierceG

FierceG VIP VIP

Could you first introduce yourself?

5. Glacius

Glacius The Frosty One Senior Developer

BRUH
    [​IMG]

Sinagrida likes this.
  6. ΣZΣ | Cookie

ΣZΣ | Cookie Active User

no one cares The Calculating God, print that screenshot and show it to your IRL friends and see if they care lmao

!-ZRampagewarriorZ-! likes this.
  7. RogerR9

RogerR9 New User Banned

The Calculating God very bestest player at dodeing lasers : )

8. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race Admin Admin

Finally a good thread

IgglePiggle, Creepy, Ventus and 5 others like this.
  9. Tom

Tom Catmin Admin VIP

I would even say "Fuck Unloze, except for this thread of course"

10. u egg

u egg Admin Admin VIP

imagine winning one of the most played map in the history of ze and bragging about it for several years :wlenny:

TheSilentBang, Tom, Dazhkar and 2 others like this.
  11. Hassan

you arent that smart right? you should look my screenshoots instead of talking nonsense. i got the most solos in all the ff maps i prooved that i m the best i was the best in all the death ze servers.

i showed it to everyone i m the best. its only me its all about me. nobody is great and has talent like me. its my right to take advantage over other people . because i m superior to them i m better than them i m special . nobody is like me i m the best.

as long as it fits my interests everything is good thats important. other people exist to serve me.

i deserve a better treatment than other people because i m special i m the best.

12. Middy

Middy Awoo Fgt VIP

Until I see you do backwards solo laser win, you aren't worth fucking shit to me anymore.

Creepy, Tom and Ventus like this.
  13. Creepy

Creepy Renowned User Member

If you gonna solo westersand v7.2-v8 god stage with backwards lasers with m249 in your hands, you are real god

14. Hassan

Society rules dont apply to me. i am special i m better than everyone else i deserve a better treatment.

15. Vikus Van'de'Merve

Vikus Van'de'Merve New User

get syphilis
    also share it with everyone viewing this thread, ty

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  16. Hassan

nobody cares about your feelings its all about me. as long as i m happy everything is great. doesnt matter if youre suffering because you are not important.

its all about me only i m important. you should sacrifice yourself for me because its worth it.

17. PHOON

PHOON Active User

I'm physically capable of raping you, in a room where you're isolated with me only keeping you company, your screenshots won't manifest physically or metamorphose into physical obstacles that would keep me away from raping you, i would do it and enjoy every bit of it! Be scared so called god, a mere rapist can humiliate you.

tom13king likes this.
  18. GHOSTIE

GHOSTIE Cat is the Word Admin

:monkaS:

19. Hassan

i love to look into the mirror each time i see a mirror i have to look in it. because each time i realise that it is only me. i m the best i m special. nobody is great like me.

-->