How to apply for Admin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aungromeyolian

New User
Jun 18, 2017
Myanmar (Burma)
Hello there, My name is ROMEYO .I'm single man because I was broke-heart once that's why just staying single. I'm 19 year old. From a country called Myanmar which located in south Asian and close to China. Today I live in American in Georgia state I'm Asia and it been 5 year I live in America since, I travel from my county. I finish high school with 3.5 GP and in this summer I'm planning to go to College and I enjoy playing game and I'm new to this website UNLOZE.COM. The server brought me to this page. I will just get to point so look here is what I want to ask or request. I been playing Counter Strike Source since I was 12 back in my country.. And last week i just brought CS:S with steam version and also I'm new to the server I play it and really love the server and that's how I got here on this page. It there any chance for random player like me to become admin on the server?? And If you accepted my application it would be made my day Also I'll be good security for the server and keep the server alive with good secure and protect the server and banned all the fucking cheater if i see. Also if there are any way to support or donate the server I would love to support it no matter how much it cost contact me.. These are my info below

• [removed for protection]
  • If you would like to be get knowing me you can add me on FB or follow me on Instagram I really loves to communicate with new peoples and make friends
I would love to become admin on this zombie escape server UNLOZE |Zombie Escape FastDL|
Servers IP > 151.80.230.149:27015
My steam ID> 0:0:218314319

Thank you for reading my application and
whom ever read this have a great day with peoples you love thank you.. GOD Bless You .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.