DΣATH

New User
Jun 23, 2018
Pakistan
1. General Information.the following order:
-Name: hello! I'm hi fie lie
-Forum Account Link: Application shows error cant write
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2100403591
-I'm applying for Counter Strike Source Zombie Escape!

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

Since I was 7 years old I am playing my past server and now I am 13 years old. 6 years are now passed and now I know the Zombie Escape Community very well I know when to punish or to slay or gag or ban people I know the Zombie Escape rules also and now I am one of the top player in the Zombie Escape Community and I am watching this server from 4 years and I played this server for 6 months and I know that this server Players are the Pro Players after my past server. I am noticing for 2 months this server dying sometimes and now It is 2018 many players are not playing this server however this server support Steam And Non-Steam I have left my past server and I was searching for a new server where I will get respect and now I want to help this server I am daily online on this server 12 hours in a day so I want to give people respect where I did not get on past server

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

My Old Community Was other server I was playing my other server for 3 and half years but I did not get any respect from them they ban any player and slay them but on this server I am getting good respect they did not slay them rule over them and play with unity with each other and there is peace in this server. And I have 6 years Zombie Escape Experience since I was 7 years old. I know over 140 maps very well and I know where to punish or to give people benefits. I do not troll or kick or ban or restrict people I only ban or punish them when they troll to much or attack the server or delay the round and everyone waiting for the next round.I will help this server I will post much more about this server on Social Media i.e Facebook,YouTube,Twitter,Instagram and on other Zombie Escape Servers.Just trust me I will impress this server Players I joined this server Community Website Today but I have may years Zombie Escape experience.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.

This Server is respectively treat their players.And trust me I will prove I am a good admin and I respect all players and I will make this server like a Fun Fair.I cant tell the name because my application shows errors

Greetings From,hi fie lie

Hello hifie
I'm sorry to announce you that but your application is denied.

The reason:
We don't have any age restrict, but 13 yo seems very too young for me tbh.
And we don't recruit admin/advisor at the moment, our team is full and active.

Status
Not open for further replies.