Help Needed Help Needed: CS:GO

t1nyy

Renowned User
Sep 4, 2017
London
Hello, Tiny Here!
(
This topic is about CS:GO. Not about CSS at all)

Since everyone else is focused on CS:S. I have been promoted to Manager of the CS:GO scene!
Which means, i alone will now be controlling CS:GO! But i can't control a server on my own.
I Need YOUR Help!

--- STAFF ---
I am looking for dedicated people that are interested in the role Admin!
I will also be looking for people that are interested in the role Event Manager.
I will be interviewing each participant personally.
Click here if you are interested!

--- SUGGESTIONS ---
Any map's that you think might be enjoyable? Post it here!
Got a CS:GO Suggestion? Post it here!
Got a Event idea? Post it here!

--- REPORT ---
Found a staff member abusing his/her powers? Report it here!
Found a inactive staff member? Report it here!
Found someone rule breaking? Report it here!
Found a bug? Report it here!

--- UNBAN ---
Want to appeal over something you did?
Think you was banned unfairly?
Post about it here!

--- VIP ---
Want to purchase VIP and unlock cool features?
Click here!

-- Current Admins --
Tiny (Myself)
Kaka
Flopper
ZENA
Shino

-- Current Event Managers --

Kaka

If you need any information about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me via discord.
Tiny#7534

ALSO!

The staff team was discussing a new CS:GO server, hunger games styled.
Would anyone be interested in that..?​

Last edited:
ohwell... i will maybe help out again in December. Deppends on how good it looks to me timewise.

Reactions: t1nyy
Wanna try help. Some things I would find good:

- Get a menu for the tag plugin.

- Make bizon the default weapon. Bizon and negev are considered better by the csgo ze community.

- The bhop speed limit needs to be changed. From what I could test on my own it's capped at 350. Considering how easy flat bhopping is in csgo this is way to overpowered, should be capped to 300, most other servers do this too.

- We need to show outsiders that we have the better server. A kickstarter if you could say so. Perhaps an event where everyone from the community and someone from css would hop. Population itself gives more population. Some people will join and find out "damn this server is much better" and perhaps start playing there more.

- Where are the molotovs?

I'll try and find some more stuff, but that's all I can help with for now.

Edit: Also you should reconsider re-doing that awp/scout poll. Did the people who voted even play on the server? It shouldn't always come down to a forum poll, as the forum might not represent the actual player base. People will think "oh my gurd I can use AWP?!" and then you have X retards using awp and not being able to defend zombies and lose. You want to show that the server can win maps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filip and t1nyy
Wanna try help. Some things I would find good:

- Get a menu for the tag plugin.

- Make bizon the default weapon. Bizon and negev are considered better by the csgo ze community.

- The bhop speed limit needs to be changed. From what I could test on my own it's capped at 350. Considering how easy flat bhopping is in csgo this is way to overpowered, should be capped to 300, most other servers do this too.

- We need to show outsiders that we have the better server. A kickstarter if you could say so. Perhaps an event where everyone from the community and someone from css would hop. Population itself gives more population. Some people will join and find out "damn this server is much better" and perhaps start playing there more.

- Where are the molotovs?

I'll try and find some more stuff, but that's all I can help with for now.

Edit: Also you should reconsider re-doing that awp/scout poll. Did the people who voted even play on the server? It shouldn't always come down to a forum poll, as the forum might not represent the actual player base. People will think "oh my gurd I can use AWP?!" and then you have X retards using awp and not being able to defend zombies and lose. You want to show that the server can win maps.

That's alot of suggestions.

- Tag menu, that's do-able. Would have to speak to the technical staff about that.

- Bizon the default weapon, it ain't necessary, but ok.

- The bhop limit i personally think is fine, doesn't need changing. If a few people complain about the bhopping and how fast people are going, i will make a poll decreasing it.

-We need event ideas. I Can't really do anything about that.
Jenz is gonna come back and try to re-populate the csgo server later in December.
We are also working on that css / csgo tournament.

-Molotovs?
Was talking with jenz about that a while ago, he suggested letting the T side have it, since the CT side has a-lot of buffs.
But, overall, i think grenades is good enough tbh. I MIGHT make a poll, but i'm not to sure about it.

- I'll re-do the poll and advertise it in a bit.
Not now tho, think it's fine.