hello guys!

I really like the server. I was a server operator back when ZH was released and always tried to find ways to balance the teams. You guys have done a great job with that.
By the way, I was an admin on this server for a week before it became "unloze" LOL.
Thanks for a great server from a 52 year old :)
John AKA All Balls No Brainz. ABNB

Last edited:
I really like the server. I was a server operator back when ZH was released and always tried to find ways to balance the teams. You guys have done a great job with that.
By the way, I was an admin on this server for a week before it became "unloze" LOL.
Thanks for a great server from a 52 year old :)
John AKA All Balls No Brainz. ABNB

And thanks to you for the message! It was pleasant to read :)

I'm still not sure if the game is well balanced. In any case, if you have feedback to give or suggestions to make that could improve the server, let us know.
Feel free to post them here or start a new thread. And if you want to talk to us, hop on our discord. That's the quickest way to reach us!

Like your answer buddy, server is very good and becoming very popular because gameplay is good. Still need some adjustments like perfectly working friendly fire off and head bubbling off! Daz, seriously or decrease land mines to 2 or put on more zombie hp on first 3 days because it can be easily done with a pistol! Adding some maps will be very good idea and also updating zombies skins with better/newer one will be pretty cool. I see someone put on day 11 again so why don’t allow VIP to play as zombies? It will be very fun! I know that is a lot of work but not impossible. Good job!

First of all, thank you for the compliment and thank you especially for the feedback. I tried to made the gameplay as balanced as possible but that's the kind of feedback i've been expecting to improve your game experience.

Since most players are having more upgrades now, i increased zombies' hp instead of decreasing land mines:
- Day 1: HP from 50 to 80
- Day 2: HP from 100 to 150 and same as day 1 for the same skin
- Day 3: HP from 200 to 250 for both skins

For the maps, unfortunately i didn't find any more to add but if you have suggestions, you can post the links here, create a thread/map or mention me on discord.

I agree for the skins. Not hard to get new ones on and implement them in new days but it requires to know which setting to give to this new zombie and in which exisitng/new day implement it. Unfortunately, i don't have time to do it now but i shared the setting files with the admin team in case someone is willing to work on it.

I added the 11th day to get a bit more fun with sombie players. If you die 3 times, you'll turn into a zombie.
It's not possible to allow it for VIPs only but an admin can turn any player into a zombie on any round if the current population is up for it.

Finally, i'll remind everyone that i'd like to add 4 skins for VIPs only to the store so send me some links if there are some you'd like to have.