First CPT. Dex's admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

First CPT. Dex

New User
Jun 22, 2019
1. General Information.
-Nickname First CPT. Dex (Forum name changed from :thumbs_up:)
-Age 15
-Steam ID STEAM_0:1:90776118
-Server(s) you are applying for: CSS ZE
-Current Activity I come online every day for a few hours.
2. Why do you want to be an admin? I would love to join the staff team because I enjoy bringing peace to the community and help resolve issues. I find joy in helping solve problems and making this server and community greater than it already is. I also would love to be apart of the staff team because of the wonderful community in and of itself. The environment is amazing and is a perfect place for me to be a responsible trustworthy staff member and playing a bigger role in the community.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I have been a moderator on a TF2 server that was named Moddage.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Sometimes. Depends on what I plan to do on weekends and on vacations. I can rarely play during edgy hours on workdays.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. First of all, I'd go into spectator, act like I'm going to AFK. Then I will watch the person that I suspected to be inflating, if I see that person doing it I'd give him a warning in the chat, it could've been an accident, you never know. If the inflation persists by that same person I will have to potentially kick/ban (temporarily) the person.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. I tried to become a staff member a year ago. It failed. :feelsBadMan: Best of luck to me...

Last edited:
Hello First CPT. Dex

Your application has been DENIED.

As you're quite young and have recently started playing again in our community i would wait some time and then applying again, if that is something you would wish to do in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.