Fake Ninja

Well-Known User
Jul 4, 2020
California
1. General Information
Nickname: Fake Ninja
Server(s) you are currently applying to: Zombie Escape
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91409241
Current Activity: Playing up to 5-7 days and I'm active up to 8:00 A.M. PST - 10:00 PM PST

2. Why do want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community?
When I 1st got this game after I was on a hiatus in CSGO ZE, I wanted to try it out how CSS ZE went and it was interesting and how the admins run here. If there's fewer or no admins online in the server, I'll be the one to patrol it, even in dead hours.

What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge you have.
I was a Twitch moderator in a small channel, but I got no experience on being an admin on any server. However. I do know some of the admin commands in ZE which I'll try not to abuse.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.
Yeah, I'm very active since my semester is done and I have plenty of free time thanks to the pandemic. and I sleep in 11 P.M. PST.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.
I would simply just spectate them if they either inflate, boost ZMs, or misuse items just in case if they either overdefend, edge, or anything that is bannable. I would also check the chat to see if some player is also spreading toxicity.

6. Any Other Stuff/ Last Words
Although I might explode if someone edges next to me or trolls items in any map, I can control my temper as an admin. Thanks for reading this admin application and have a good time. :^)

Ninja. Can you elaborate more on question 5? Please stick to the question and answer what the question is specifically asking about. Also, add any details that seem important to you.

Ninja. Can you elaborate more on question 5? Please stick to the question and answer what the question is specifically asking about. Also, add any details that seem important to you.
I meant to say if anyone is either inflating, b-hop hacking, or anything that is bannable, I'll warn them in the voice chat or use the in-game chat as I spectate them. The next time I see them do those actions, I'll ban them depending how many times they got warned or got banned in their record.

Reactions: Jan
Status
Not open for further replies.