Events: Main-Event, Night-Event & Mini-Event

Rippër

スカー藩主
Veteran Admin
Sep 2, 2018
Portugal
Hello everyone.

I am sure most of you know that UNLOZE hosts weekly Events, being the majority of them on our CS:S Zombie Escape server. Although you know about the Main Events, that are realized every Saturday afternoon, I will explain you what Night-Events and Mini-Events consist of.

To start of, their names are pretty simple and I am sure you can follow up the memo:

Night-Events were imposed not so long ago with the intention of continuing the gameplay until late hours. Hence, we can keep the server populated and attribute even more rewards. These Events are hosted every Wednesday night, normally starting between 21:00-22:00 GMT+1 // 22:00-23:00 CET server time

Mini-Events were the name we used to give to Night-Events, but we decided to change it and apply for "trial" maps. This consists of hosting small, normally one-map Events, that are new in the game mode. Although we host it rarely, it is still possible to happen, but there is no specific day of the week nor hour.

As you can see, there is no complexity regarding these "different" Events, so you do not need to ask every time on Discord or even in-game "Today is Event??"! In fact, you can simply type !event in-game or check the #events channel on Discord to keep yourself up to date with our weekly Events!

Hope this can clarify your doubts ;)