ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2

Special kickers :
No rebuys for weapons, kevlar and nades allowed
Do not stuck the Guardian on Westersand

Run, A Post Apocalyptic Thriller :
ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3
ze_avalanche_b6

Vanya say ze_avalanche_reboot_beta3 (Since this version is more stable than beta6) =) But we play this version and normal.

Fuck yes !

i'm split between Grand Escape Combo or Run, A Post Apocalyptic Thriller :thinking:

But just asking, for desert, is it the totally latest ancient wrath version? the one we tested yesterday ?

Btw nice hidden votes it's better like this, and those who voted for apocalyptic thriller <3

But just asking, for desert, is it the totally latest ancient wrath version? the one we tested yesterday ?
Nope it's the current one
As long as @Struppi don't make an official release of AW_v2 I will not put it in any event, not like I don't trust struppi mapping, it's just because I respect Struppi's work so if the map is still in beta I wont use it in an event except if struppi is agree with it or ask for it but he don't need an event to play it :P

Reactions: vinto and Struppi
I Coupe probably Patch some Stuff together for the event finale with ancient wrath v2 stage 1-6 at least :thinking::feelsgoodman:

Reactions: Nanami and Ostkand
Well last time I played Dark Souls event, I did rather well, so happy to vote again. But 4 biggish maps, would it be too long?

Not that long dont worry. The first 3 are very fast done actually. Considering that the event teams were always awesome we should get them really fast done. Only in journey though might take more rounds since people have to do exactly what the leader will say. The map is a bit tricky.

Lost in the Desert won
ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1
ze_sandstorm_f1
ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2

@Alcolo Oasis
what do you think of that order ?

ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2
ze_sandstorm_f1
ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1

Reactions: vinto