ze_slender_escape_b4
ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1

Colorless Event :
ze_gris_fyk
ze_grau_s2
ze_hsc_a4_5

Fapescape :
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f

why are the Event maps always boring shit Team win maps and no competition ff maps or competition orientated Events. always this shit that you guys Need to act like you are a big Team and everyone helps each other thats fucking boring. there has to be rivalry bad team win players need to be trimmed .everyone wants to solo but only the best will do it and i m the best so i will get the solo.

Why don't you suggest maps/event in the suggestion thread ?

here is my Suggestion put it to the Suggestion thread for me

wester v7
westerv8
makov5
feywood
Cosmo
tyranni
wanderes Palace

but we will only Play the last stage to save time its a competition Event. only solo Count as a win Team wins doesnt Count. if there are no solo wins we still had a lot of fun. you have to remember your teammate is your teammate but only until the laser part. you want him to get trimmed. only you deserve to solo because you are the best.

Show everyone that you are something better . try to block the view stand in front of the other Players to block his view at the laser part. calculate Shooting for more lasers and more trim. no troll with materias like earth in Mako but its ok to use wind in front to trim People behind you.

here is my Suggestion put it to the Suggestion thread for me

wester v7
westerv8
makov5
feywood
Cosmo
tyranni
wanderes Palace

but we will only Play the last stage to save time its a competition Event. only solo Count as a win Team wins doesnt Count. if there are no solo wins we still had a lot of fun. you have to remember your teammate is your teammate but only until the laser part. you want him to get trimmed. only you deserve to solo because you are the best.

Show everyone that you are something better . try to block the view stand in front of the other Players to block his view at the laser part. calculate Shooting for more lasers and more trim. no troll with materias like earth in Mako but its ok to use wind in front to trim People behind you.

The Calculating God pls... If this goes through I'll enable flashbangs so I can flash you the whole time when the lasers are there. Dodge this.

Reactions: Middy and Tom
I need if possible, from an event manager or from neon or anyone else that has me in his friendlist a list from all people that have been voting on this. Thanks in advance!!!

The Calculating God pls... If this goes through I'll enable flashbangs so I can flash you the whole time when the lasers are there. Dodge this.

dont worry your licciana-sorrento escape map will still exist after my competition event also you will be able to play your great paranoid ressurection + boatescape

yes and ? cant you read what i wrote to you ? just put it in the suggestion thread for me

And if I give you the link that mean I will not do it.
You write it yourself or nobody will do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.