• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
After a while ago it is finally time to let you guys vote again for the next event!

Map info about the different choices: ( Settings inside brackets are my additions to the maps, tell me in this thread if you like them or not )

Approaching the Apocalypse: We play Stalker Ultimate, Avalanche and Doom3.

No items #2 Event: We play Suvivors, Puta and Taboo Carnation. Taboo must be won with good ending. ( Increased zm speed on Survivors and Puta )

DormantLemon Combo: We play Candy Star and Bioshock without nades and hard mode only on Bioshock.

Nostar has birthday Event: We play Pidaras, Mines of Moria, Mount Doom, Helms Deep and Minas Tirith. if Nostar doesn't win at least 2 out of 4 maps before Minas he will be ebanned :lenny:. ( On Minas only flag, ammo and oil for humans. For zombies, all items but balrog )

Last edited:
DormantLemon Combo: We play Candy Star.....
now we will on the event to play a map with 3 levels in which there is no difference ......sorry he did not do there 12 lvl, zbs would be....
it seems that there will soon be a series of atix events for the event)

DormantLemon Combo: We play Candy Star.....
now we will on the event to play a map with 3 levels in which there is no difference ......sorry he did not do there 12 lvl, zbs would be....
it seems that there will soon be a series of atix events for the event)
what?

Reactions: vinto
I'm so proud of you guys, because of voting biocock <3

When i saw minas i though everyone would rush nostar Bday option. lel, Hoppfully not.
I pretty love both option, it's hard to chose since i love the taboo/survivor idea. But i love bio also. Then stalker <3 my favorite solo game, and avalanche good map. Really it's hard to chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.