Event Poll for 19th of August

What map(s) should we play in next event?

• Frostdrake Tower

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Deadcore, including the new D ending

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Hidden Temple

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Minas Tirith, only ammo and oil

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had already 2 events on frostdrake, minas is played every day, we also had an event on hidden temple already, same for deadcore (without d). I know some events were on csgo. But What about some varity. For example a slayerdragon event including lila panic, slender and wester ? Or maybe a headshooter event (stalker, feywood cosmo) . An other possibility would be a soft serve event ( sunlight, ashen keep, journey)I rly appreciate the hard work event managers do for free, but pls mix it up a bit if possible. No hate, just think about it :pogchamp:

Nothing prevents you from offering maps here. I suggested, and they supported me :awoodance:
Minas,deadcore, maps FF every day is played.

Well I also think that FrostDrake by itself is very boring and since it's beaten already normally couple times it's not rewarding. I will try to come up with some ideas and changes to the map, so we can make it more challenging. ( Anyone else, feel free to also suggest things )

Pistols only, no rebuys, no nades, add meteors, add lazers on several parts, double zombie hp and give them more speed, increase mother zombie ratio, double boss hp and increase the push attack, add a large bridge at the boss fight for zombies to cross easier toward humans, enable bhop just for zombies, give zombies warp and lure item from ff maps and all skins from skyrim (yes dp too).

no balls. we can do this. good challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
bTSMAlV.jpg

first an admin of choice will execute the command !strip @ Ct's

Essentially the counter terrorist team will have to dodge the 10 selected mother zombies upon start, once they manage to reach a boss, they will be given 1 grenade each to combat the enemy but only one person gets one nade at a time, Since this is way too hard for the zombies i think zombies' speed should be set to match that of the nemisis and have atleast 50K hp at round start.

The ct's will have to also dodge lasers every 20 seconds, if one ct dies we start over.

no balls. we can do this. good challenge.

Reactions: D()G@N
Status
Not open for further replies.