Event idea

Kiku-san

User
Jul 5, 2020
Spain
First of all i dont know if it will be possible or well received, but if u like it, i think it could be fun.

The idea is spending one week playing all the maps of the sv, but without repeating any of them until all are played. (1 week cd until every map is played)

Saturday and sunday afternoon could be used to play the maps that are not nominable, making a weekend event.

To make it more fair for all maps, nominations would be randomized (although it could be bad for sv population, so maybe is not a good idea)

There's more than 300 maps on the nom list, so even with 1 week, not all could be played, but would be a break from all those overplayed maps.

That's my idea, now u can crush my dreams.

First of all i dont know if it will be possible or well received, but if u like it, i think it could be fun.

The idea is spending one week playing all the maps of the sv, but without repeating any of them until all are played. (1 week cd until every map is played)

Saturday and sunday afternoon could be used to play the maps that are not nominable, making a weekend event.

To make it more fair for all maps, nominations would be randomized (although it could be bad for sv population, so maybe is not a good idea)

There's more than 300 maps on the nom list, so even with 1 week, not all could be played, but would be a break from all those overplayed maps.

That's my idea, now u can crush my dreams.
300 maps in maplist, but different versions. e.g. wester v7 and v8, mako v5 and v6. Do we count those maps as different maps or the same?