Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 14th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be ?
We will play the new version of Wanderers Palace until it is beaten or it gets really late.

About winners?
Winners of last stage will receive 1 week VIP. I will also award the top defenders on the winning round with 3 day VIP.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Maps :
ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_1t2
Date : 14/4/2018
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 1 week VIP for winners and 3 day for TD

Last edited:
mmm ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v5s ? are you serious? =)
This map is for 40 minutes ...
FF11F803FFA79AEF7F885E4F440F86B7E87F3C09

why play, when everything is long gone) when there is a new version ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_1t2, to it you only need to add a stripper to the last boss to reduce hp (where laser).
This test version (ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v5s ) was beaten on the first day. There are not even any skins.
And last Saturday they played a new version (ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_1t2) and the first three levels passed for 35 minutes.
when they played the first time the version. (ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_1t2.bsp.bz2).

when they played the second time the version (ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_1t2.bsp.bz2).

Last edited:
Stop crying about the old test version of the map. It was clearly unfinished back then and was lacking things. The current version should be stable and is quite hard as it is, especially the last stage.

Stop crying about the old test version of the map. It was clearly unfinished back then and was lacking things. The current version should be stable and is quite hard as it is, especially the last stage.
Maps : ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_1t2
indicate the version is correct, and do not change it later. first you put one, and now another.
and now you changed the version I asked for. Before you broadcast an ad, check everything, and there will be no complaints against you. I just pointed out your mistake, although who knows you, maybe you wanted the event on the old version.
to go through stage 4, you need a stripper on the boss, otherwise there will be a waste of time. The maximum amount of hp in the last boss is 2600 hp. For the death of one player removes 30 hp) 45 people die, 3 people remain alive and 1000 hp in the boss and 10 seconds before closing the doors. It's impossible.

Last edited:
Winners of last stage will receive 1 week VIP. I will also award the top defenders on the winning round with 3 day VIP.

What happens to already-VIPs? Will the week/3-days be added on as an extension?

to go through stage 4, you need a stripper on the boss, otherwise there will be a waste of time. The maximum amount of hp in the last boss is 2600 hp. For the death of one player removes 30 hp) 45 people die, 3 people remain alive and 1000 hp in the boss and 10 seconds before closing the doors. It's impossible.
I told you to do a stripper) but you did not listen)

Reactions: William! :D
Status
Not open for further replies.