Event #85|| Multigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazhkar

Veteran Admin
Jun 6, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

It's been a while, right ? Time to play some minigames. I made this event to show you some good underplayed maps. I hope you will enjoy them.

Don't forget to join the Minigames Server Sunday the 25th.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0 -- 18:00 CET
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)

You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​

How will the event be ?
50 arenas is a shooting map so 2 teams fight to kill their opponents. Each round has random arenas with special settings chose randomly.

mg_it_galaxy is a multigame map like SWAG, lego or I want to die.. I think it is a great and funny map to play but unfortunately not so much known, let's change it. I recommend to try SPHERE.

rx_legoescape is a recent course map made by Rix (from CS-frag) and suggested by Kai. The map will be a tryhard and has VIP rewards if you can finish it.
Also, to help the noobs, each player has the right to skip 1 level twice. I'll use my admin rights to make you skip the level you're struggling on.
You have 1h30 to finish the map and you will recieve the rewards whether you use the help or not.

About winners ?
2 weeks VIP if you can finish the course map within 1h30

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy ones.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
Minigames
Maps : mg_50arenas_v1.bsp.bz2 --- mg_lt_galaxy_v5.bsp.bz2 --- mg_rx_legoescape_v1.bsp.bz2
Date : 25/02/2018
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 18:00 CET
Specialty : all maps are different
Prize : 2 weeks VIP if you can finish the course map within 1h30

It felt good to see 30 players on the server. I think people enjoyed the map even though some rage quit on the course maps and i'm a bit mad for what Frozen did on the course.
Still, the winners for the course are :
- yoshmi
- geovanni
- PandaHero
- Mulzz
- Jaenas
- C.O.N.D.I.T.I.O.N
- xen
- Chivas
- Voltali
- u egg

Thanks [USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP] to give them VIP for those who have an account.

i told you multiple times that it was an accident aight ? never meant to ruin the game or smth i was helping people to finish the map and i have already apologized for what i've done. so please i felt bad enough about it no need to mention it in public. thanks

I loved it. Seeing how full the server was shows we need more of these events. Perhaps not playing minas/mako during another server event would help, as we have asked many times...

You shouldn't be mad about Frozen, he spent his time helping you - mistakes can me made. remember that time Luigi slayed a winning round on last stage of santassasination? topkek

Thank you for the VIP even though Legoman was being a cunt to me for 15 minutes. I really tried, even set up the guy before going in haha. Meanwhile Noctali went in 3 times and got it. Guess Legoman doesn't like eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.