Event #65|| Halloween MG event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazhkar

Veteran Admin
Jun 6, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

Halloween time, let's play a creepy event.

Don't forget to join the Minigames Server Sunday the 29th.
The hour will be 4pm GMT+0 -- 18:00 CET
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)

You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​

How will the event be ?
Frightnight : This is a hide'n'seek in a dark house with a dark garden. Seekers only have knife so stab hiders at the moment you have the opportunity
Hiders will have human form and human size. Try to hide or run away from the seekers.
Slender : Find the 8 pages in the map to win the game. Avoid the slenderman to survive (the map has been fixed by Moltard).
Nightterrors : Creepy course map. Be the first to win.

About winners ?
For frightnight, no vip but i may find a way to give credits in game.
For slender, 1 week for every survivor.
For nightterrors, 2 weeks for the first 3 players to win the map.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy ones.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
Minigames
Maps : mg_frightnight_final_v3.bsp.bz2 -- mg_lelouche_slender_v2.bsp.bz2 -- mg_nightterrors.bsp.bz2
Date : 29/10/2017
Time : 4 pm GMT+0 // 18:00 CET
Specialty : It's a surprise
Prize : Check "About winners ?"

Ik but only for this map, I need moar credit

Come play often minigames, this is the best way to gather more credits. Blackie already bought a lot of stuff because he's on the server everyday. I also take bets with the players on some maps.

Hey everyone,

The event went well. It was better prepared this time and i had some support before and during the event. So thank you for helping me, it has been appreciated !
For frightnight, i didn't really know how to give credits so ..... i just gave 100 to everyone when the map ended.

On slender, we had 5 winners (check the spoiler). The map has been beaten at the first round. Nerdy, Björksen and td (he doesn't want VIP) will have to give their 1 week to someone. Rain = @Phoenix .
Sapu13 won too.jpg
On the second round, Sapu13 won the map solo, i made a vote and people agreed to reward him with 1 week VIP too.

On nightterrors, i lost the players progression and i noticed late, some had finished the map... You'll see 7 winners on the screenshot but if we remove the 2 admins and the perm VIP, we have 4 winners which will be ok i think. If it is, please ive 2 weeks VIP to Twenleii, kikkus, yoshmi, Sapu13.
mg_nightterrors0003.jpg

As usual, for the ones who don't have a forum account at this moment. I'll notice a global when they will have made one.

Thank you for participating !

Reactions: Sapu13 and Nivinski
hi dazkhar
still didnt get VIP just wanted to know if normal or not (Twenleii is my name IG)

Status
Not open for further replies.