Event #59 || CSGO Revenge on Dreamin and Alcaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka

Retired Admin
VIP
Aug 20, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

Well we done goofed it up last time but i think we need a second chance on these 2 maps since this time we have double the experience than the last time. So our chances of beating it is 2x now compared to last time so success will be a thing, つづく

The event is planned to be on the 24th, this sunday from the time 6pm gmt+0 to 8pm gmt+0

How will the event be?

We will first try completing ze_dreamin in 1 hour and then complete ze_alcaria with the last hour (time can be changed if you really want to beat dreamin etc)

What about my reward for doing this?

The rewards will be the same as the last time we tried to attempt these maps so winning the last stage of Dreamin or Alcaria will grant you 3 weeks of VIP time. If you win both of the maps you will be granted 1 month of VIP time

Good things to know

Dreamin
On the first boss try to stay in the middle since it's push ability is quite strong

Alcaria
Watch out for mines and dogs (obvious enough)
After defeating the first boss, zm's gets released immediately and the door has a 5-10s delay for it to open so you gotta defend a bit

Download link in tl;dr

TL;DR
Server : Zombie escape ip on i̶n̶f̶e̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶: 151.80.2 30.149:27035
Map : ze_dreamin_v1_9_1 , ze_project_alcaria_v2_4
Date : 24/09/2017
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 / 7pm GMT+1 / 8pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 3 weeks of VIP for winning the last stages of Dreamin or Alcaria or a month of VIP if you win both​

Status
Not open for further replies.