Event #58|| Tower Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazhkar

Veteran Admin
Jun 6, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

Recently, Unloze has been besiged by some dramas and i think it's time for us to unite and defend ourselves. Take weapons and come to defend.

Don't forget to join the Minigames Server Sunday the 24th.
The hour will be 4pm GMT+0 -- 18:00 CEST
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.​
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)

You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​

How will the event be ?
mg_towerdefence_v1 : There are 2 teams. One is attacking with 3 different classes and the other one stays in towers shooting the attacking team.
At least, 1 attacker needs to reach the end to kill the entire opposite team.
The defenders have to kill them all before the reach it.

mg_stone_of_destiny_td : Enemys waves will come one after the others. Shoot them all to win. Don't let the enemy reach the base.
Some levels include a boss and will end up with a bonus for the players. In case, you die during a boss fight, you'll revive once him dead.

About winners?
DO IT FOR MOTHER UNLOZE ! (no vip this time)

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy ones.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
Minigames
Maps : mg_towerdefence_v1 -- mg_stone_of_destiny_td
Date : 24/09/2017
Time : 4 pm GMT+0 // 18:00 CEST
Specialty : I think the "Tower Defense" title sums it up
Prize : None. DO IT FOR MOTHER UNLOZE !

Despite the forum thread and the annoucements on the mg server, i've noticed only a few people knew about the event... Plus, the first map hasn't been appreciated at the beginning and most of players seemed glad we only played 10 rounds... Still, they seemed to enjoy the second one. So i'm still a bit disappointed by this one.
I think i'll have to spread more messages about the next minigames events to be sure everyone willing to play the planned maps could attend it. Therefore, if anyone seeing the next mg event threads wants to spread the information, i will appreciate your contribution.

Now, for the records, some events won't have VIP rewards because sometimes, i just want to organize an event to gather people on the mg and play some nice games with all of them. I still hope to see most of you there !

Well, there's also the fact that there were two events today. Might be better to keep the 3day split, although idk how that would be organized. Maybe make a subforum for event managers, if that doesn't already exist :pogchamp:

Status
Not open for further replies.