Event #53 || Capture the flag theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazhkar

Veteran Admin
Jun 6, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

Yes it is the same event than https://unloze.com/threads/event-51-capture-the-flag-theme.763/ but as almost no one showed up, i put it back on and this time i'm gonna make sure the community knows about it

Don't forget to join the Minigames Server Friday the 8th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0 -- 20:00 CEST
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)

You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​

How will the event be ?
10 rounds on Speed domination : 4 flags. Capture them to be the first team to win, you should also kill the opposite team to keep your flags and/or defend them.
P.S. : this map is a bhop dream land.
10 rounds on Battlefield island : 3 flags. If you capture them all you win within 3 seconds.
At spawn you can either choose between 200hp or speed 2 (instead of 1). Capture the flags or kill the opposite team to win. Vehicles are also available.
3 rounds (up to 5 if people want to) on Titan mode : you have vehicles and 3 missiles bases. The goal is to capture the missile bases to destroy the opposite base. So you better hold them.
Once the shield down, you can go inside the base, plant bombs and shoot directly the core ! Shooting it will definitely help you win.
Auto-respawn will be on for this map.

About winners?
Speed domination : on LAST ROUND, 1 month for the winning team survivors.
Titan mode : 1 month for the 5 top fraggers

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy ones.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
Minigames
Maps : mg_speed_domination - mg_battlefield_island1 - mg_titan_mode
Date :
08/09/2017
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 20:00 CEST
Specialty : Capture the flags or the areas to win
Prize : Read "About winners?" (it's not long)

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed the rewards to 1 month in order to boost up the show-up rate.
Be there, and you can win VIP for a month, now!

Your help is HIGHLY appreciated Glacius !

However for speed_domination, we might have a lot of survivor by the end of the round if it goes fast. It might end up with giving away VIP to 10+ players (maybe more maybe less). Check the map if you want to have an idea on how it will look like during the event. If you agree with me, i think 2 weeks could be better.
In another way, i don't think anyone will complain about having 1 free month !!!

I'll take a look at the map, and in the case of a "team win" by ZE standards, I'll adjust the rewards accordingly.
Other than that, keep up the good work, @Dazhkar , and let's make the MG server great again!

Reactions: jenz and Dazhkar
The event is over. I'm glad to see we have been up to 32 ! I learned a bit more during this one too.

On speed domination we have 6 winners (check the image below). Nerdy said he wanted to give his 1 month VIP to Spookie Pie. Solid wants to give it to WASD. I don't know yet who am i giving mine. I'll tell to a global later.
mg_speed_domination_2011_v02a0001.jpg

Titan_mode had some unexpected trouble but on the second round we had 5 fraggers which are :
- Oslo
- Olosan
- Vader
- Backy
- yoshmi (i told to yoshmi to create an account)

mg_titan_mode_night_v10002.jpg

Thanks to [USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP] to give them their reward.

Edit : i put the titan_mode screenshot in the second spoiler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.