Event #46 || Bioshock (HARD MODE only) [CS:S]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tb

Ghey Healur
Leader
Oct 13, 2016
LcJuuLp.png

Oh lord bajeebus, zombies have self-inserted themselves into another video game, this time those darned zombies have managed to infect bioshock, and OH GOD IT'S ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY, DEAR LORD HELP US.

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 5th.
The hour will be 4pm GMT +0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be ?
We will play the map ze_bioshock_v6_2, except with a twist, EASY MODE will never enable meaning the map must be beaten with the purple lights. We will be playing whichever "ending" happens as part of the event, but better rewards shall be had for reaching the good ending.

About winners?
  • Winning ANY stage while being in the top 3 defenders (you have to be alive and have won the stage), will get you 1 WEEK of FREE VIP.​
  • Winning Stage 4 with the Good Ending, will get you 1 WEEK of FREE VIP.​
  • Winning Stage 4 with the Bad Ending will get you 3 DAYS of FREE VIP.​
  • Winning any Stage 4 ending while being a top 3 defender will get you 2 WEEKS of FREE VIP.​
  • Winning the special 1999 Stage will get you 2 WEEKS of FREE VIP.​
  • Winning the special 1999 Stage while being a top 3 defender will get you 1 MONTH of FREE VIP​
  • All the above rewards will stack for up to 1 MONTH of FREE VIP, it will not be possible to earn anymore than this.​

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape Server
Maps : ze_bioshock_v6_2
Date : 05/08/2017
Time : 4 pm GMT+0 // 5 pm GMT+1 // 6 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : See above, possible VIP prizes will stack for up to 1 MONTH of FREE VIP

Last edited:
associate your steam account with the forum. come on geovanni its really not that hard

VIP has been given out to all that I managed to find out. If you think you are missing your VIP when you won the Event or were Top Defender message me then.

Reactions: Migza
I just made an account (finally), so now I can get the week of vip for winning the "good" ending? I signed in and made the account through steam, so I would assume that they are linked, but let me know if there's anything special I need to do.

By the way, you guys should just copy/paste the winner list from the console and post it like GFL does. That way everyone can see the winners for the event or stage. People who won and may not have realized it can see as well (may be helpful for newer players). Just a suggestion. Overall, good event.

By the way, you guys should just copy/paste the winner list from the console and post it like GFL does. That way everyone can see the winners for the event or stage. People who won and may not have realized it can see as well (may be helpful for newer players). Just a suggestion. Overall, good event.
Done. Enjoy your VIP.
As for this suggestion, we're doing VIP a little bit different compared to GFL, so this idea is not going to work for us.
However, we usually do post a list of winners, but apparently the Event -team got a bit lazy about this one since it has so many categories.

what do you mean by "associate"

Btw, just go to External accounts. Thats all you need to do.

@Géovanni , in case you need more explanation :
- Click on your profile at the top of the page.
- It will bring you to you personal details.
- Check the tabs on the left, one is named "External accounts" ==> Click on it
- Once the page loaded, you'll see "Steam Integration" in third option.
- Login with your steam account and connect it to associate your steam account with your unloze account.
- Once done, reload the page to be sure it has been properly associated.

After that, your account on unloze will have been successfully associated with your steam account and you'll be VIP on the unloze servers.

Reactions: Glacius Verglas
Status
Not open for further replies.