Event #401 || surf shonyudo wednesday

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland

1691153170427.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server wednesday the 15th of November 2023.
The hour will be 18:30 Amsterdam time.
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the Event be?
We will play the following maps:
ze_surf_shonyudo_v5_2s

You can download the maps on the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP: 135.125.188.157:27015
Maps:

ze_surf_shonyudo_v5_2s

Date: 15/11/2023
Time: 18:30 Amsterdam time
Leader: Any willing one
Rewards: None

Last edited:
We will try to win the secret stage too which is a combination of all previous stages. During the event i plan on having toptime enabled so people can get timers for the surfing.

Reactions: grinderp and pickle
considering the last two events i did went pretty shit i dont really feel motivated at all to do events for a while anymore. every other admin still can host events if they feel like it.

if any of you stupid picklers cry that we should go back to the old style of event nominations again then you can go fuck yourself for not understanding the problems with the old system that made us abandon it. with the event nomination system all event managers were burned out and saw hosting events as a fucking burden, often did not show up at all to the events or we had the events being completely un-managed meaning that players would just rtv off the event super early instead of giving it a try.