Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
3rRCu9R.png

I know some of you are real Final Fantasy Fag.
You are pissed off by other shitmap and you think FF is life ?
Well there we go with the Final Fantasy Event.
We will try to beat 3 maps, I hope you're ready.

Paramina
Feywood
Westersand

Thank to @Kaby A.K.A FagZor for asking to make an Final Fantasy Event.

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape server Saturday the 12th.
The hour will be like always 6 PM GMT+0.
The Event will be schedule on the group steam too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can follow the real countdown based on GMT+1
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
We will play each map with all normal extend.
If the map is not beated admins can extend 1 or 2 times max because we have 3 maps to do.

Prize :
Anyone who wins all three maps will receive 3 months of VIP.
This includes the Event Winner -badge.​

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download maps with the link in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
List of Maps :
- ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_1
- ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4
- ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
Date : 12/11/16
Time : 6pm GMT+0 // 7pm GMT+1 // 8pm GMT+2
Prize : 3 Months of VIP + Event Winner -badge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Backy
I am looking forward to this event, will try to help with leading and inviting my fag friends :)

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Meh, think I'll only join for paramina and feywood (might only join for feywood tbh). We play wester and paramina like, every day already ;(

Event #4... or just another day on UNLOZE
Looking forward to it anyway, especially since I've never seen Feywood completely.

Event #4... or just another day on UNLOZE
Looking forward to it anyway, especially since I've never seen Feywood completely.

Next Event will not be like that don't worry :3
But I agree with you it's just another day on Unloze \o

Sevvage Solo On FeyWood
obIQr0b.jpg

PARAMINA (15 ppl)
KspJ5IB.jpg

Still waiting for Westersand :wlenny:

Well thx for all who tried during this FF Event.
It's was maybe too hard idk
But yeah we gave up on Westersand, shit happend.
See you at the next event.
Btw there is no winners ofc because we didn't beat the 3 maps.

Reactions: Neon
Allthough we did not win Westersand (that shit is just nearly impossible right now) I think we had fun :D (got my Paramina win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ) I may have gotten a bit angry at Feywood, but that map is just cancer xD
You probably already know that I am always the guy comparing us to GFL and in terms of events I just have to do that again. Their events are better organized than ours and I think we could learn from them.

First: The map votes were triggering me soooo hard. Why is there a vote, when the nextmap is already set by the event and we extend anyways? Someone tries to lead, a map vote pops up and 5 people spamming numbers (even on mic) because they dont know it is an event. Just set the map time to something like 9000 minutes and if things are going horribly, make a vote to just skip to the next map.

Second: If we keep having tryhards event like today, we need to be waaay more strict on the mic. At some points on Feywood and Paramina the voice chat was pretty cancerous. Normally that should not be much of a problem, but especially on Paramina you could see how people lost focus and things just went downhill and the map got really exhausting. On GFL sometimes even everyone gets muted except admins and leaders.

Well I still learning for organisation during the event so every feedback are good :)

I mute ppl sometimes but I dont want to abuse too, i'm not a dictator, I dont want to kill the fun during the event too, but I understand What you mean Neon :)

I'll try to do better next Event :)
I take note \o

Reactions: Neon
First: The map votes were triggering me soooo hard. Why is there a vote, when the nextmap is already set by the event and we extend anyways? Someone tries to lead, a map vote pops up and 5 people spamming numbers (even on mic) because they dont know it is an event. Just set the map time to something like 9000 minutes and if things are going horribly, make a vote to just skip to the next map.

Yeah I totally agree with that. I don't understand why you didn't disable the map votes during the event when I saw some people tryharding to nominate their shitty paranoid or other maps since the map cycle was already set anyway.
Btw it was a good event. Too bad that we didn't beat wester :wlenny:

Well I still learning for organisation during the event so every feedback are good :)

I mute ppl sometimes but I dont want to abuse too, i'm not a dictator, I dont want to kill the fun during the event too, but I understand What you mean Neon :)

I'll try to do better next Event :)
I take note \o

Yeah, do not get me wrong. It was still a very good event. We are only at event #4, so there is still things we have to learn.
Keep up the good work with the events! Things like this keep Zombie Escape alive :)

The event was a pleasure, feywood and paramina was awesome, maybe there was not enough energy left for westersand but still it was pretty fun tryharding those maps. We got some good players on the server and the atmosphere was rly good, thats how i like ze. So thanks for the admins that made this event possible :) already looking forward for more tryhard events, maybe frostdrake soon ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.