Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippër

スカー藩主
Veteran Admin
Sep 2, 2018
Portugal
eventheader.png
Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 8th of October 2022.
The hour will be 17:00 GMT+1 // 18:00 CET server time.
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the Event be?
We will play the following maps:

ze_castlevania_v1_3
ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3
ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix

Notes:
- Every map has fog (average fog; similar to that one from Santassination Truth Mode if possible).
- Every Human has 200hp, has 15000$ moneystart and can rebuy 3 grenades.
- Zombies' movement speed is set so they can be faster than humans by a bit.
- Music on every map is replaced with Santassination music from Truth mode / Music is muted.

Special Kickers:
- On Castlevania: Every Human skin except Belmont is restricted and Human items (generic items) have longer cooldown by 15 seconds. Belmont can only use his "nuke" once and his HP is set to 125. (Player HP).
- Boss HP decreased by 30% on every stage.
- Bhop enabled on every stage except Stage 3.
- Traps and NPCS deal more damage.

- On Minas: Meteors spawn once every 10 seconds.
- Every Human item has increased cooldown by 20 seconds after usagem, except Gandalf Push, which is 40 more seconds and Human Ammo with WK Nuke which both are 60 more seconds. (WK Slashes are still the same) ; Flag item gives more movement speed than usual by 5% ; Armor and Horse are restricted.
- White Knight's health reduced to 425hp. Shield cooldown increased to 10 seconds.
- Zombie items have increased HP by 20%, except Balrog and Nazguls.

- On Skyrim: Every Human skin except of Dovahkiin is restricted. Dovahkiin also a bigger cooldown on his Fus Ro Dah by 60 seconds and his HP is set to 125 (Model HP)
- The healing item has 4 usages instead of 2 and the freezing item has 1 usage.
- Boss HP decreased by 30% on every stage.
- Zombie skins have decreased movement speed by 10% (except for DragonPriest). Dragonpriest can nuke only once.

Since this might be a long Event, server rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations, chat spamming or other attempts
to disrupt the leading or the players will be handled directly with a punishment potentially lasting the entire Event.

About winners?
15 days VIP for winning each map

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP: 135.125.188.157:27015
Maps:

ze_castlevania_v1_3
ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
Date: 08/10/2022
Time: 17:00 GMT+1 // 18:00 CET server time.
Leader: Any willing one
Rewards: Total of 45 days VIP

I must say that I cannot understand how the fk this event is selected but not the one of Sanji?
This is just Minas and other maps slightly harder, Sanji's idea was literally a different experience.
Maybe not the right place to ask this question but why is creative stuff generally denied here?

I must say that I cannot understand how the fk this event is selected but not the one of Sanji?
This is just Minas and other maps slightly harder, Sanji's idea was literally a different experience.
Maybe not the right place to ask this question but why is creative stuff generally denied here?
Because it didn’t get enough likes on the nomination fase, didn’t even reach the poll. I don't know if you've ever noticed but this is always public, people vote, we try to make this fair for everyone, now I don't know if the people voted of their own free will or someone asked them to vote for this certain event, but I don’t think that was the case here, since there were 3 events with almost the same results

Last edited:
Because it didn’t get enough likes on the nomination fase, didn’t even reach the poll. I don't know if you've ever noticed but this is always public, people vote, we try to make this fair for everyone, now I don't know if the people voted of their own free will or someone asked them to vote for this certain event, but I don’t think that was the case here, since there were 3 events with almost the same results
Thanks for reminding me how democracy works lol.

My problem is that after many years of playing here I noticed that creative events or not very often selected imo, which I find disappointing.

Reactions: Nastya_
Note: We took longer than expected to beat castlevania and minas, players got tired and we moved skyrim for tomorrow, event continues same hour as today.

Congratulations for the players who won the event!
I'm really surprised that we managed to beat this event despite the challenges we've faced so far! Even though I didn't play seriously because of some problems of my pc that affected my performance, I still stood on the first 2 maps to lead the team and fullfil my duty. I know I wasn't that great, but I hope everyone had fun and intense moments on the map, because the feeling of winning a hard map together is the best one you can imagine...

I do intend to make similar events but will less things so everyone would have a decent performance. Once again, I hope you loved the "True Halloween Themed" or "The Year" event (because event nr 356) and thank you for playing!

Reactions: Bane and Bantu
All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account!
Associate your Steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/connected-accounts

ze_castlevania_v1_3
ze_castlevania_v1_3 scr.png

ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 scr.png

ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix scr.png

Winners with forum account:

[30 days]
Pelmen
Boten
madara
Hazy
sasayaki (donated to kttyy)
pickle
machu
Yuan Hou
FierceG
edge squad
Bane (Donated to Pickle)

[15 days]
Register *mario*
Sanji
El Donte
koruko
Legatus Legion
Meir
xen
Albemort
Sansa
bagguet
RiM4LDiX
yoshmi
N1TROo
kttyy
ricca2554
ricsi367
manji > saus
ZeZo
Rippër (Donated to Pickle)
Jumpin'
Eru Chitanda
95 Sabër

Winners without forum account or
who still need to associate their Steam account:

(If you are on this list and wish to receive VIP rewards, contact me or another Event Manager)

DoJor'F, jonn, >>kosova<<, Roko, Hlentuh, WAD, Ken V, Tatenashi Sarashiki, EOD >>>> ESK, (1)Lisara Restall, D.E.C.K | Wonder Fox, Pluie de Spermes, rintaru, why not, Oce, PanTheR​

Reactions: Bane and Mini.
Status
Not open for further replies.