Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Retired Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Romania
Event #316 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senselessly long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • Type the full name of the map(s) with its specific version
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 16/11/21 22:59 GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination Thread for next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_boredom_v543656
- ze_cyberderp_v1_4
- ze_cyberia_css1
- ze_biohazard3_nemesis_b5_2s
- ze_doom_v1_1
- ze_slender_escape_b4
- ze_luigismanison_fix2
- ze_crypt_v1_4s
- ze_halloween_house_b4s
- ze_atix_panic_b3t_halloween_v1
- ze_doom3_v1
- ze_nightmare_dimension_v2_6fix
- ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c
- ze_derpescape_itstime
- ze_pizzatime_v4s
- ze_memehell_test3
- ze_heyyo_v1_fix

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique an event is the better.

• Angry
Reactions: Shino and Bane
Final Fantasy dream

ze_stilshrine_of_miriam_v5_1_5
ze_ffxii_mt_bur_omisace_v5_5fix

Reactions: Ness
Demon Time

- ze_cursed_ruins_v2s
- ze_eden_a3s
- ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27

Kickers:
> Failnades + Falldamage enabled on all maps
> SG552 or AUG only, no rebuys. Pistols allowed
fall dmg impossible on eden
(no offense but do you even know which map eden is?)

Reactions: William! :D
fall dmg impossible on eden
(no offense but do you even know which map eden is?)
Not really impossible, but very hard indeed. I wanna see if everyone can handle long maps without bhop. The teleport area might be a problem but I think we can add something to counter the falldamage. If not, just disable falldamage on that part

Not really impossible, but very hard indeed. I wanna see if everyone can handle long maps without bhop. The teleport area might be a problem but I think we can add something to counter the falldamage. If not, just disable falldamage on that part
blue room part is impossible with fall dmg on, green room when you go back inside it for the second time is forced fall dmg and before the boss fight there is forced fall dmg again (there is no heal on the map) (+ but im not 100% sure transition from pink to yellow room is forced fall dmg too)
+ we barely win the map with people having full hp, imagine if everyone is at max (because forced fall dmg and no heal) mid life at the boss

Reactions: Rippër
blue room part is impossible with fall dmg on, green room when you go back inside it for the second time is forced fall dmg and before the boss fight there is forced fall dmg again (there is no heal on the map) (+ but im not 100% sure transition from pink to yellow room is forced fall dmg too)
+ we barely win the map with people having full hp, imagine if everyone is at max (because forced fall dmg and no heal) mid life at the boss
Ok yeah you might be right, still the map is not really played nowadays so I'll edit

Reactions: pickle
Status
Not open for further replies.