Event #309 || Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2016
France
Event #309 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senselessly long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • Type the full name of the map(s) with its specific version
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 21/09/21 22:59 GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination Thread for next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_potc_iv_v6_1
- ze_super_metroid_v5
- ze_nostromo_v1_0f
- ze_antartika_b2
- ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s
- ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4
- ze_johnny_nukem_b8_3
- ze_ratescape_v5_4css1
- ze_m0w0m_b2

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique an event is the better.

Reactions: Blake and Bane
Fuck doorhuggers

kicker: The human with the lowest amount of damage dealt will die every X amount of seconds. People who trigger can't die to the kicker until it cycles X amount of times. The kicker won't be active during bosses/lasers.

Maps:
ze_negative_legacy_xf4s
ze_dev_r4a
ze_stalkermonolit_v7css1fix

Map specific kickers:
Marathon mode on stalker monologue
Every 1 minutes on ze_dev , 1 players die. Triggerers will get 1 cycle of protection.
Every 45 seconds on ze_negative_legacy , 1 player die. Triggerers will get 2 cycles of protection.
Every 3:30 minutes on stalker monologue, 1 player will die. Triggerers will get 1 cycle of protection.
I am sorry but this is such a silly kicker. You want to encourage defending but this is not the way. Even if everyone put in their best effort and defends well, someone will always die? How does that make any sense? Why would anyone vote for this event knowing they most likely will die for no reason because the kicker says so.

Further, it will only lead to people overdefending as nobody will want to have low damage and die, resulting in people dying to that. But I guess maybe that would be a good lesson showing that most ze maps need a balance of doorhuggers and defenders.

I am sorry but this is such a silly kicker. You want to encourage defending but this is not the way. Even if everyone put in their best effort and defends well, someone will always die? How does that make any sense? Why would anyone vote for this event knowing they most likely will die for no reason because the kicker says so.

Further, it will only lead to people overdefending as nobody will want to have low damage and die, resulting in people dying to that. But I guess maybe that would be a good lesson showing that most ze maps need a balance of doorhuggers and defenders.
I have idea, you have to deal x amount of damage per every x minutes. If you dont deal x amount of damage, you die.

example,
on stalker, you have to deal 1250 damage every 2 minutes, or you die.
on dev, you have to deal 750 damage every 30 seconds or you die.

does you think this is better kicker?

Reactions: pickle
I have idea, you have to deal x amount of damage per every x minutes. If you dont deal x amount of damage, you die.

example,
on stalker, you have to deal 1250 damage every 2 minutes, or you die.
on dev, you have to deal 750 damage every 30 seconds or you die.

does you think this is better kicker?
new zm strat go ztele and hide in spawn so humans die

Fuck Doorhuggers

Kicker: you have to deal x amount of damage every x amount of seconds or you die

Maps:
ze_negative_legacy_xf4s
ze_dev_r4a
ze_stalkermonolit_v7css1fix

Map specific kickers:
Every 1 minutes on negative legacy, you need too deal 1000 damage or u DIE. If u trigger u get 1 minutes or protection.
Marathon mode on stalker monologue
Every 1 minutes on ze_dev ,u need to deal 1000 damage or u lose 50 hp . Triggerers will get 1 minites of protection.

Every 3:30 minutes on stalker monologue, you need to deal 2000 damage or player will die. Triggerers will get 5 minutes of of protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.