Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Retired Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Romania
Event #283 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senselessly long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • Type the full name of the map(s) with its specific version
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 20/04/21 23:59 GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination Thread for the next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_element_fire_final_v2
- ze_monolith_b2
- ze_quiver_v1d
- ze_taboo_carnation_v2
- ze_rtcw_ominous_rumors_v1
- ze_johnny_nukem_b8_3

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!

Be creative, the more unique event the better.

Reactions: Bane
Stick together team!

If you have no idea what the Stick together team kicker is, you can check this forum post about the kicker :

ze_survivors_b5 (Stick together team kicker with default settings (2dmg/s) (no healing beacon, only one beacon))
ze_potc_v3_4fix (Stick together team kicker with 5dmg/s, (no healing beacon, only one beacon)) (Crowd spawn disabled)
ze_licciana_escape_v2 (Stick together team kicker with 12dmg/s, (no healing beacon, only one beacon)) (Crowd spawn disabled)
ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4 (Stick together team kicker with 2dmg/s, (no healing beacon, two beacons, beacons size : big))

PS : On Darksouls we should go for 1 ending only, (any) because the map will probably be really hard to beat with the kicker. (If we beat one stage easly we can always extend the time we play the map if the players feel like it.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to calculate in each map what the best dmg/s value would be to make the maps challenging but not impossible.
I also tried to make it so the person that goes for trigger, if he does it correctly doesn't die because the dmg/s value is too high (mostly thinking about the big boulder on licciana here, whole team won't be able to dodge the boulder so instead I made it so one person full hp could go trigger it and then comeback with the team. (This is to encourage teamwins on licciana and potc) (and not just the fastest that can go to the boulder safe spot survive in the case of licciana)

- For survivor I think default settings are fine, the map is quite long and sometimes the team needs to split to defend.

- For potc I choosed 5dmg/s because there is two spawns on this map, with 5dmg/s the group on the side without the beacon will have 20s to go to the leader (assuming they have 100hp), if the leader is not too dumb, he will know that he has to wait on the 1st island where the two spawns meet, And then the rest of the map should be no problem.

- For licciana I first choosed to set it at 20 but I realised it wouldn't give enough time for the person triggering the boulder to go to the safe spot and then go back with the leader, so I lowered it to 12, this way the guy triggering (assuming he has 100hp) has 8s out of the beacon before dying which should be enough for him to trigger the boulder and then go inside the leader beacon again without dying.

- And finally for Darksouls, there will be 2 beacons since at some point in the map some have to go trigger, (so one defending beacon and one triggering beacon basicly) dmg are only 2/s since the map is pretty long, beacon don't heal players since there is already heal item on the map + the bonefires.

Also, (I don't know if its already the case) but the dmg/s that you take should only start to be dealt when the zombies get infected (to give a little bit of time to regroup and not just instantly start to lose hp)

If you see a major flaw in the settings that would make a map unbeatable don't hesitate to point it out.

Last edited:
The ultimate meme escape

We are going to play the next maps:

ze_johnny_nukem_b8_3
ze_memehell_test3
ze_ffxii_moko_temple_v1_1
ze_ponchermonkey_shooter_v3_5

I think we never did a event with this maps and so many people didn't played this maps before, so it would be great if we make this event.

Weapons: TMP, P90,AK,M4 and M249

The ultimate meme escape

We are going to play the next maps:

ze_johnny_nukem_b8_3
ze_memehell_test3
ze_ffxii_moko_temple_v1_1
ze_ponchermonkey_shooter_v3_5

I think we never did a event with this maps and so many people didn't played this maps before, so it would be great if we make this event.

Weapons: TMP, P90,AK,M4 and M249
Johny nukem is in cooldown

Why Are We So Small? (Zegawa’s Nom)

ze_kitchen_v2a
ze_bathroom_v2_5s
ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs
ze_halloween_house_b4s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.