Event #198 || "Xen's Ports"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane

Admin
Mar 31, 2019
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 16th of November 2019.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.
(If a mistake is done with the Steam group event, keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will play the following maps in this order :
ze_ramp_a1_1s
ze_undersea_temple_s2
ze_biohazard3_nemesis_b5_2s

Important: Since this might be a long event, server rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations or other attempts to disrupt the leading or the event will be handled directly with a punishment potentially lasting the entire event.

About winners?
6 days VIP
for winning 2 maps
10 days VIP for winning 3 maps

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Map :
ze_ramp_a1_1s
ze_undersea_temple_s2
ze_biohazard3_nemesis_b5_2s
Date : 16/11/2019
Time : 5 pm GMT+0
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : from 6 days VIP to 10, depending on what maps you win

Really like your rush b port @xen . I dont know if you need permission but I can suggest a few changes to make it even better:

1. The matrix lobby and jump music should be swapped with each other.
  2. The hold in the matrix lift is too long. 15 seconds is long enough when there may not be enough humans left.
  3. It could be early days but there was always big trims on the mini surf level. The surf is not too difficult but humans need more of a chance before zombies surf, otherwise there is very few people left on the matrix level. But maybe people are getting used to the map, so not a big problem.
  4. The lag on the lasers mini games but I think you mentioned you know why that was happening.
  5. Maybe one or 2 ph00n related sounds in the laser maze :)

Last edited:
Really like your rush b port @xen . I dont know if you need permission but I can suggest a few changes to make it even better:

1. The matrix lobby and jump music should be swapped with each other.
  2. The hold in the matrix lift is too long. 15 seconds is long enough when there may not be enough humans left.
  3. It could be early days but there was always big trims on the mini surf level. The surf is not too difficult but humans need more of a chance before zombies surf, otherwise there is very few people left on the matrix level. But maybe people are getting used to the map, so not a big problem.
  4. The lag on the lasers mini games but I think you mentioned you know why that was happening.
  5. Maybe one or 2 ph00n related sounds in the laser maze :)

There is no permission to be had since the mapper is rip and there's no way to reach him (had to go through quite the hoops to port this one xd)
  1. Eh not sure about that, don't think it fits imo
  2. I think it's fine, and you need a lot of humans for the ending anyway so balancing for a few humans doesn't make sense
  3. The surf is very straight forward and I expect people to learn it over time, some of the stages on ze_surf_facility are harder than this.
  4. Already fixed
  5. Idk about that, still need to fix the map sounds overall first

Reactions: Meir
All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account!
Associate your steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Winners with forum account
Alcolo Oasis - 10 days
Bro Man Salam - 6 days
machu picchu - 6 days
teebee - 6 days
willy wilson - 6 days
Meir - 6 days
yoshmi - 6 days
Σ G - 6 days
Sansa - 6 days
-Hudda - 6 days
xen - 6 days
Arturas - 6 days
RiM4LDiX - 6 days
Bajinilas - 6 days
phantom - 3 days ( for leading Biohazard)

Winners without forum account
(If you are on this list and want your VIP, pm me or comment below)
SoadY, Ossas, kaneya, deadhuman, Horace le petit oisillon, a_hisa, wa.​

Status
Not open for further replies.