• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom13king

Retired Admin
Dec 26, 2016
Event #189 || Tie-Breaker Poll
Disclaimer:
As a one-off, we will play this event on Sunday 22/09.

Main Poll is OVER! It ended with a tie! Now it's time to make the difference.
You have until Saturday 21/09/19 23:59 GMT+0 to choose your favourite Event.
The most voted nomination will be set as the next Event.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nintendo invasion" (by Chivas)
  • ze_castlevania_64_v1_2
  • ze_bowser_in_the_fire_sea_v1f_remastered
  • ze_tloz_celestia_a4
  • ze_megaman_a4
Special kickers:
  • Bowser in the Fire Sea: Insane 2 stage played instead of Insane stage
  • TLoZ Celestia: fall damage enabled
  • Megaman: only Pirate stage will be played

"Dank souls" (by Vanster)
  • ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4
Special kickers:
  • /zammo and /zcleanse commands disabled
  • Money reduced to $9,000
  • No grenade rebuys

Reactions: TheSilentBang
Can we play the older broken version of megaman if it wins instead of the newer trimmed but still broken version? The older was better, the new sucks

Can we not play dark souls again pls, these maps are getting a lil boring to play in events, same shit with boring harder kickers that give no amusement in winning the damn maps over and over again.

Reactions: William! :D
Can we not play dark souls again pls, these maps are getting a lil boring to play in events, same shit with boring harder kickers that give no amusement in winning the damn maps over and over again.
i havent played the dark souls map at all but me generally loving the game itself i wanted to nominate it for an event. also when did we even play dark souls to say that we shouldnt play the map again? i havent seen it at all literally. also if you think the kickers are boring give me some ideas. i want it to be a tryhard event but with zammo and zcleanse disabled simple enough. how is that a "boring" kicker.

Well that's a rarity if you haven't played a single dark souls map.
Imo if ya'll want try hard events you should really focus on new maps, cause nobody knows them, and there's an excitement per say, in beating what's new without kickers.

Older, repeated event maps, should rather lean towards fun instead of the serious try hard. I'm not hinting at making these into "a u t i s m" events, but you get the idea.

I've been around longer, even though I miss quite a lot of events, I can still say I caught a lot of dark souls events. That no bueno for me. I'm just tired of them is all. I guess it's fine if you wanna play the map in an event.

I might give it a try at making one event nomination myself, one of these days, but I'd have to give it a thought at the possibilities with some code boi.

"Disclaimer:
As a one-off, we will play this event on Sunday 22/09."

What do you mean a one-off? Haven't we played on a Sunday a few times before?
:feelstardman:

As somebody who has been leading all dark souls endings to victory in both css and csgo, I agree that the thrill of winning that map is no longer there. It was amazing at first but now it's meh. Especially since we've had it on many events.

Reactions: Middy
for an event Dark Souls would be more appropriate Special kickers: only green ending with NG+12 difficulty, bonfires heal at 200hp and all items have 2 or 3 extra charges

Interesting fact: in a week is likely on another server, I won’t specify which one, there will also be an event dedicated to Dark Souls

Well, without any good kickers, I suggest replacing actual kickers with Darkerz ones if Vanster event wins, which is pretty high chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.