Status
Not open for further replies.

MEEP OG

The Demoter
Veteran Admin
Nov 13, 2016
Mom's basement
LcJuuLp.png
Get your hook ready for we are going on adventure.
Help Jack Sparrow escape from the prison.
And help him escape all the danger.

Don't forget to join the CSGO Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 25th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0. .
The Event will be schedule on the group steam too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
There's 2 stage maps, admins will set the timer to 90 minuts on each map.
Extending is not an option.
After each win the map will change to the next map.
This is a tryhard event, we will be strict about any kind of spam.

About Winners?
If you win 1 out of the 2 maps, you'll get a prize.
Event Winner Badge and 1 month VIP.
You need to be alive at the end of map.
A screenshot will be taken at the end of each win.

And have fun.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : CSGO Zombie Escape
Maps :
ze_destruction_of_exorath_v4_lite
ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_6
Date :
25/3/2017
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2
Leader : ?
Prize : Event Winner Badge and 1 month VIP

Last edited:
thanks for the event managers to push a few csgo events in here :^), (god this smiley looks horrible on the forum compared to steam) i hope we finnaly will be able to make the csgo ze server great. Not great again, but just great. why? because it has not been great yet but we want to make it great! we could have YUUUGE plans for the server.

Well, it was fun... except for the op Kraken... and the ammo bug... and the lack of players and event managers. :kappa:
The 'event' felt more like a few casual rounds on Pirates but it was alright I guess.

Reactions: Migza
Well... the event was pretty much a failure and there are more things that lead to it:

1. First of all, the last cs:go update broke a lot of things on the server, including the ammo plugin, the kraken fight and more. This lead to us skipping over exorath and go directly to pirates (after a couple of fail tries).
2. The population was really low. The peak was around 18 players which is twice as small as our last go event. Maybe people were busy, they didn't have time, they didn't like the maps etc. , who knows.
3. None of the event managers was present, the only admin there being jenz. If you couldn't join you could have said something here and maybe ask someone to supervise it instead, but oh well, I'll just guess you were busy with your private life.
4. @LoKoO also mentioned the "hate" towards the game itself, and that could be true. Most people here are more used to cs:s and don't like the way cs:go is working/being played, and that's ok. I myself don't like the game either but I gave it some tries just to help the server grow more popular and I think more people can do the same.

That's pretty much it. I thank the players that joined us and stayed till the end despite the problems we had. We had some funny moments which were nice and I am waiting for the next event.

P.S.: I suggest starting doing time votes. This way we can kinda prevent the low pop on the server by making sure players (or at least some of them) have time to join the event.

I understand the "hate" towards CS:GO and i also agreed about doing votes for certain map events.
When i used to play ZE on CS:GO we usually did a vote (3 maps) and the map who got the most votes, we went towards that map.
I don't have any hate about ZE on GO but, i think it's better to keep the events on CS:S, i'm just trying to help but, thats for the Event Managers to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.