Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

Zombies have breached two critical locations. Our mission is to clear them off from our facilities and survive unharmed.

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 18th.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the group steam too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
Our main goal is to finish both maps. Both maps require some coordination, so leaders have priority on voice-chat. Otherwise we won't be as strict with people.

About Winners?

If you win both of the maps, you'll get a prize.
Event Winner Badge and 1 month VIP.
You need to be alive at the end of map.
A screenshot will be taken at the end of each win.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

Winners of the event:
Bl@ke
Sgt.zuff
Quirin Vaeros
Sansa vs Daenerys
ChivasPLX
Schicksal
EvilActivities
bAka
Houoin Kyouma
Creative name
Captain Syphillis
Cookie
đΞmǿħي° gogo
Awesome Froggerino​

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape
Maps : ze_antartika_b2 and ze_taboo_carnation_v2
Date : 18/3/2017
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : TBA
Prize : 1 Month VIP and Event Winner Badge.

Last edited:
Edit details: @D3J4de I changed the event number to #16 because we had #15 last week.. And added (About Winners?) aswell. Also added Winner badge in (Prize).

Reactions: D3J4de
I will try to be there, pls ask hydreigon if he would be so nice to join us for the event. He is a big fan of the maps, and probably the best leader u can get.

can we try to make some event some friday, just sometimes. I mean not just the saturday...? Personnally i can't be here anymore saturday in general and i know there is many other players in this case. So maybe put diferents dates for events? changing time to time from friday to saturday, even sunday to have most of ppls. ?

can we try to make some event some friday, just sometimes. I mean not just the saturday...? Personnally i can't be here anymore saturday in general and i know there is many other players in this case. So maybe put diferents dates for events? changing time to time from friday to saturday, even sunday to have most of ppls. ?

I agree. Make map and TIME votes for the events. Like that ppl can vote for the time that fits them most.

Easy taboo (and antartika) win inc.

I guess the only help I can do is the button part on stage 2 because no mic leading for me (I hope).

Reactions: Neon
Joined just in time to take screenshots :D

gQOLptA.jpg

k4AkJEh.jpg

Only 29/44 winners are visible on the 2nd screenshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: D()G@N and D3J4de
Both maps were beat. Funny how we got a ridiculously high rank from the bad ending (maybe from keeping Dr. Carmack alive). The last rank I recall was getting a B rank from the good ending. I was right on the easy taboo win.

I will be going to the list of winners through higher up means tomorrow, if my LAN party doesn't interfere.
I'll also be talking about if we choose 40+ winners or just those who won both maps.

I will be going to the list of winners through higher up means tomorrow, if my LAN party doesn't interfere.
I'll also be talking about if we choose 40+ winners or just those who won both maps.

How will you even get the rest of those 44 winners? Do you have the zr roundend stats plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.