Event #133 || Subway Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2016
France
A9OgMz2.png

Sergeant Fish: CAPTAIN?! Captain where are we?
Captain Alcolo: No fucking way...
Sergeant Fish: What is it? where are we?
Captain Alcolo: It can't be, it's the Unloze city main subway station.
Sergeant Fish: What happened here?
Captain Alcolo: The worse things. This station was attacked by those dreadful pieces of shit during the A U T I S M hour. Every single fag of the ZE community present was turned into one of those things, and they say this is where the legendary "basement of unloze" was present.
Major Dazkhar (over the radio): Come in Captain Alcolo, come in. Team November Whiskey has secured the train on the southern end of the subway and has rigged all the explosives to blow this place to hell, they are waiting on your team but will leave in 2 hours sharp with or without you. Get your asses over their to avoid annihilation.
Captain Alcolo: Roger that Major. You heard him team, we need to manoeuvre through this cesspool of shit and ZE A U T I S M and make it to the other side in under 2 hours. LOCK AND LOAD!

Don't forget to join the Zombie Riot Server Friday the 2nd of November.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.

(If a mistake is done with the Steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will play a map called zombie_riot_subway_z.

About winners?
Top 3 killers will be rewarded with 5 days VIP + 1.500 credits for the store.
Players who will have more than 100 kills at the end of the map (meaning at the end of day 11) will be rewarded with 500 credits.

You can download the map in the TL;DR.

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Riot
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27016

Map : zombie_riot_subway_z
Date : 02/11/2018
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2
Prize : From 500 credits to 5 days and 1.500 credits

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ NOW WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Thanks to @TheSilentBang for the backstory.

Last edited:
Can you write me in as the inexperienced recruit that is mostly a comic relief character?

Reactions: Dazhkar
Event went really good, i was expecting some more players but we had a fun time! :D
I forgot to take the end game screen shot sadly. If someone did take one please send it to me ASAP or even reply to this thread with the screenshot.

The Top 3 killers/winners were:
1) Bl@ke - 5 Days VIP and 1500 store credits
2) Humanzz - 5 Days VIP and 1500 store credits
3) Geovanni - 5 Days VIP and 1500 store credits

Players with more than 100 kills: Bl@ke, Humanzz, Geovanni, personn respectable, TheSilentbang, Midnight Light.

All rewards have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.