Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

When people lose their meaning, they become Hollow.
Fire is slowly fading out.
We are the only hope
Of rekindling the flame.

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 11th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT +0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
Our objective is to beat all the endings in the map ( there are 3 endings ).
If the players wish to extend the event, we can even try to beat one ending in new game +7 difficulty (aka beat the map seven times :wlenny: )
The event will be a tryhard one, so any unnecessary attention in voice chat and rule breaking will be punished.
Neon and Schicksal will be leading the map during the event, but feel free to give help in chat or voice.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape
Maps : ze_dark_souls_v2
Date : 11/2/2017
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2
Leader : Neon and Shicksal
Prize : 1 Month VIP and Event Winner Badge to players who manage to beat the map at least 2 times

List Of Winners (3 wins)
Filip
Glacius Verglas

Ms
Shino

List Of Winners (2 wins)

Bl@ke
Bonh
D3J4de
Exodus

Luke
Metroid Skittles
Middy Shark

Riku
Sgt. zuff
Szklo
Thunderfury
VENOM
xen

I'll try to be there but Saturday I can't be at home before 12:00 am, but I don't want to miss your first Event D3J4de :'(
If you can try hard all the night it's good :wlenny:

The time can still be changed if anyone disagrees with the current time. The length of the event also rly depends on the players on the server.

I might be there for about 2 or so hours, since I'm starting GFL's event at 9 pm GMT :/

Reactions: D3J4de
I suggest we say "fuck off" to Dark Souls and instead, we play the contest version of Cosmo Canyon.
It'd be hilarious the beat all the no-Steam Russian servers at their favorite map.
Anyone with me on this? :wlenny:

Well we already tried out cosmo, but I would be up to tryhard it again. If you really want to you can make a vote ingame to decide if they want to play dark souls or cosmo canyon :wlenny:

Good event boys, we managed to get all the endings done. I need to talk with higher-ups about the winning conditions for event winner and vip ( Might chance it to 2 wins or more on map ).

Reactions: D()G@N
Status
Not open for further replies.